Twins//35

Ethan's POV

I woke up before anyone else and decided I would go to the gym. I like going super early so there's not ever really one in there. It was about 4:30, we got home super late last night so I was running on a few hours of sleep, but I would just take a little nap later.

I headed out the front door and down to the gym in our complex. There was someone else there, a girl. I would just mind my own business.

Then I realized it was the girl from the other day leaving the pool. She came on to me and I totally would have been all for it, if it wasn't for Emma.

"hey!" She greeted me as I walked through the glass door.

"What's up? I didn't think I would get the chance to run into you again!" She was sitting on the floor doing some type of yoga I think.

"Yeah I didn't think I would see you either, especially not at 5 am!" She got up and walked closer to me.

I scanned her body, she was super sexy. She only had on a sports bra and some Nike Pro spandex. I wanted to tear them off her body.

"Yeah I like to get a work out in whenever I can, I just happen to be a morning person." I couldn't stop starring at her chest and I knew she could tell. She grabbed my hips pulling me closer to her body.

"wanna try an alternative workout this morning?" she smirks up at me. She was quite shorter than me, about a foot.

This girl sure wanted it, she didn't even mess around she just cut right to the point. "I don't see any harm in that."

"Well then, lets head up to my apartment?" I nodded. There was no way I would be able to sneak and girl in and out with out Gray or Emma seeing, and both of them would give me shit for it. I mean I'm defiantly not the relationship kind of guy, hell I guess I don't really get involved with many girls at all lately, but a random girl from our complex was defiantly a way to inspire my roommates with jokes.

She grabbed her things and took my hand, leading me to the elevators. As soon as she hit her floor button I attacked her soft lips. I gripped onto her waist lifting her up so she could wrap her legs around my torso. When the doors opened, our lips never detached from each other's. I stumbled down the hall way carrying her, not even knowing where to go.

She pulled away from our fairly intense make out, "Wait stop, this is it" She pulled her key out of her bra as I continued holding her up, and unlocked the door. I pushed through the door as our lips met back up. She threw her things on the ground and I headed to the first bedroom I saw. I never let my grip go on her as we both fell onto the bed.

I was finally getting the chance to do all things I've wanted to do to her since she first spoke to me near the pool. She pulled my cut off over my head and pulled me back on her. My hands ran up and down her body as she squirmed at my touch.

She was about to have the best morning of her life.

-----------

Grayson's POV

I woke up to see that Emma had still not even moved since last night. She still laid there in my arms, she must have been really tired. I felt pretty gross considering my long day of sitting around and then the late night meeting at some random joint downtown. I wanted to get a shower before Emma woke up, so I would be ready for the day.

I pulled my arm from under her head, she didn't even budge. She was practically dead; I wouldn't be surprised if she slept all day. I got up and headed to Emma's room to shower. Her bathroom was way better than the one across from my room and most of my stuff was in there anyways.