Coincidence//38

*Haven't read through this yet, so expect errors*

Ethan's POV

I was finishing up getting dressed and headed out to the kitchen, I was ready to talk to Emma. I had thought about how I was going to apologize to her while I was in the shower, and I wanted to do it as soon as possible. I couldn't loose her.

When I got to the kitchen I saw a note on the counter;

'Gray and I went out for a bit, I left the Jeep keys next to the front door for you and your date, don't stay out too late mister! <3 Emma, Gray, + Baby'

It made me smile, how could she be such a sweetheart to me after what I did. It only made me want to fix things more, she's just trying to do her best and I should be here to support her not drag her down.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, I knew who it was, but some how I still didn't know her name, and she didn't know mine...

I answered it to see her looking absolutely perfect, she was wearing black jeans with a basic white tank top but nothing about her screamed basic. "Wow, you look beautiful!" I never really realized how beautiful she was; I was distracted by everything going on.

 "Wow, you look beautiful!" I never really realized how beautiful she was; I was distracted by everything going on

"Thank you!" I could tell she was surprised by my comment, her cheeks flushed pink. "So this is really awkward, but I think we are both thinking it," She commented. "I don't know your name!" She laughed.

"Oh thank god, I was gonna pull a 'hey wanna put your number in my phone' type thing. I'm Ethan." I stuck out my hand to shake hers.

She shook it, "Madeline."

"Alright, now that that's cleared up, how about we try this dating thing?" I asked as I grabbed the keys off the hook next to the door.

"Sounds great!" She smiled stepping out of the door as I held it for her.

We walked down to the garage and honestly I was pretty happy Emma left the Jeep it was defiantly an eye catcher. We were talking as we made it across the parking lot, I still couldn't get over how adorable she was. Her big brown eyes brought a whole new meaning to the word 'cute'.

I unlocked the Jeep while we were still a little far behind, but it was insight so you could see the lights flash.

"Wait, that's the car we are taking?" She stopped in her tracks looking confused.

I stopped along with her, "Yeah? Why?"

"That's Emma's Jeep isn't it?" Wait, she knew Emma? She slept with Grayson and knew Emma? I WAS BEYOND CONFUSED AT THIS POINT.

"woah, woah, woah. How do you know Emma?"

"She's one of my friends, well like my only friend. I met her about a week ago, like the day I ran into you at the pool. Then one night we went and got FroYo, and she drove the Jeep and said her roommate picked it out!" She started walking to the Jeep again.