Stress//41

Emma's POV

Aug 25

It's been awhile since the fight between me and Ethan, many things have happened...

I'm now 7 months pregnant, and finally out of my teen years, I hit the big 20. Things have been great with Grayson, nothing Ethan said made me change my mind about anything. We haven't talked much at all since our fight about him being with Madeline, and his argument with Grayson. Ethan ended up moving out and in with Cameron, which honestly sucked. Sure we were going through rough times, but I love Ethan and I miss him. I know Gray does too.

As for Jaxon, he still lives here. Even though he mostly stays at Zoey's. Jaxon had told me yesterday that he was planning on proposing to her soon, which is amazing. Zoey already blends in great with our family.

So as far as the apartment goes its usually just me and Gray, which was strange, but also very nice considering soon we would have our little girl here as well. This way its like we have our own little home and she wont be waking up her uncles.

I've been very excited about our little girl, but what mother wouldn't be. I finished the nursery and bought her just about everything she could ever need for the probably the first year of her life. While I'm super ready for this baby, I think Grayson's becoming anxious.

He has been super strange and asks the most random questions about the baby and the future. I can tell he is really scared to be a dad.

Today we have our 7 month check up, which means that after this we will have to have a check up ever two weeks.

This pregnancy is really starting to take a toll on my body.

Grayson's POV

I've been spending more time with Ethan lately which is much needed. It sucks not living with him anymore. I love having more time with Emma, but to live without Ethan is crazy even to think about.

"So you guys have that doctor's appointment today right?" Cameron asked as we all sat on the couch playing video games.

"Yeah I'll probably leave here to pick Emma up in about an hour, why?"

"That's just really exciting" Cam mentioned.

Ethan was quiet but I still was able to hear him, "How's Emma been?"

I looked at him sincerely, I knew he missed her. They use to be so close, sometimes he spent more time with her then I ever got to. "She's good, they whole pregnancy is starting to wear her out though."

"I'm surprised her little body can grow another human being." Cam added in laughing. He was right though; it was weird seeing her so big. She's such a tiny little thing.

"Yeah, its rough on her!"

"Is she still mad at me?" Ethan asked. He had stopped talking to Madeline because he knew it upset her, but he hadn't even tried to talk to Emma and fix things.

"uh I'm not to sure, but you know she can't hold a grudge." He just nodded in agreement. "Eth, maybe you should try to talk to her..."

Ethan shook his head and got up, heading towards his room.

-----------

I got back to the apartment a little earlier than I expected so I had some time before the doctor's appointment, and I knew Emma wouldn't be ready yet.

I headed up, and unlocked the door, "Em?"

No response.

I heard talking coming from our room, I walked in to see her pacing around the room on her phone.