Bottled Up Tight//29

Emma's POV

It had been a month since I pretty much ended things with Grayson. I'm not going to lie to myself, I miss him so much. I know that when I am ready to forgive him, he will be ready to come home. He hasn't stopped trying to fix things since I found out. With him living with Cameron I have had time to think about things, I think I can forgive him, I just don't know if I'm going to be able to trust him like I use to.

I never once feared him cheating on me because I honestly never thought he would. I was stupid for thinking he wouldn't, through my thinking I remember the fact that he basically cheated on his last girlfriend with me. I was a complete idiot... but I also realize that this is different.

I know that he regrets doing it, he never fought for Maria like he is fighting for me right now. He calls me every morning and finds any excuse to come see me, but its been awhile since I have seen him. I mean it is he apartment so he has every right to be here, but he knows I need my space. I can tell I still have him wrapped around my finger, so I defiantly had time to think about what I wanted to do.

As far as everything else in my life, it was all going great! I was finally out of my cast's and today I am officially 5 months pregnant, which means I get to find out if my little baby is a boy or a girl. My doctor's appointment was at 4 this afternoon and I was still planning on asking Grayson to go. I had to put my feelings aside and keep them bottled up tight for the day because I didn't want to keep Anything about the baby away from him, he would never forgive me. Grayson cares so much about this little one already, I was excited to see him get to be a daddy.

I decided I would call him,

It barely rang before he picked it up...

Grayson: Emma! What's up?

Emma: Hey Gray...

I sighed... I wish he would have never ruined what we had.

Grayson: Are you okay? You never call me, did something happen?

I laughed a little at his concern, now he cares.

Emma: Yeah I'm fine, I just wanted to see if you wanted to go to my 5 month check up, I was planning on finding out the sex of the baby today...

We never talked about whether we wanted to wait for the little one to be born or not, but I didn't care at this point. I wanted to know

Grayson: Of course! I would love to, I'm glad you called... I miss you.

Emma: Alright, well I'll pick you up around 3:20...

I purposely ignored his 'I miss you' plea and hung up. I didn't want to deal with our relationship problems today.

------

It was only 3 but I decided I would head to Cam's early, I wanted to see him! I threw on a cute Maroon romper that made my baby bump look a little smaller which was nice considering people still didn't know I was having Gray's baby.