The Ring//34

Emma's POV

I knocked on Madeline's door, I knew which one it was since she mentioned it while we were at the pool. It was a little creepy that I was just dropping by, but I texted her and she said I could stop by whenever.

She opened the door and pulled me into a hug, "HI! Sorry I just saw your text! Yes, lets go get froyo!" With that she walked out locking her front door.

"Oh good! I'm not intruding!" I was nervous, I mean I haven't made any friends since like high school other than the twins, but I kind of already knew them.

"Are we walking or do you want me to drive?" She asked as she started digging in her pure for her keys.

"I can drive! The guys left with my brother's girlfriend, so I have my car to myself tonight!" I said cheerfully. "So do you live by yourself?"

We walked into the elevator and she hit the Garage floor, "yeah I do! It freaks me out sometimes but I haven't been attacked yet." She laughed.

"Oh I know what you mean! I was left alone for a weekend and then one of my roommates, who is actually now my boyfriend, came home at like 2 and I got scared, fell, and ended up with some injury's! I don't know how you do it!" We walked out of the elevator and started walking to my jeep which was all the way across the garage.

"Wait so how many roommates do you have?" She looked confused I guess I never really went over that.

"So I have my brother, but he usually stays at his girlfriend, Zoey's apartment. Then my boyfriend and his brother! But lately they all three have ben traveling around for their work, I think they are home for good now! I hope." I laughed. I didn't want to bring up the YouTube thing because obviously, she didn't recognize me and I wanted to get to know her before she knew about all of that.

"Well that's cool! So you're the only girl? Is that hard?" We walked up to my Jeep and I unlocked it. "wow, this is what you drive?"

I laughed at her reaction being the same as just about ever one else's... "Yes, this is what I drive. I have a basic white 4 door Wrangler, but I was in a car accident and it was totaled. So when I went to pick out a new one obviously one of the guys chose it for me." We hopped in and I started the car. "and no its not hard being the only girl, its actually kind of nice because they don't fight with my decorating decisions."

She just laughed at me. Madeline and I defiantly click, I'm so glad I ran into her on the elevator!

---------------

After we left the Yogurt shop we headed back to the apartments, Grayson texted me letting me know they wouldn't be home till around 11 and it was only 9. I wanted to go home and sleep but I also didn't want to go home and be by myself.

"Hey do you want to come over and hang out for a little? The guys are going to be out late tonight and I don't really wanna be alone!" I asked Madeline as we got out of the Jeep.

"Yeah! Or you could just come over for a bit! I have to throw some things in the washer!" She smiled.

I smiled right back, "Sounds good!"

We headed up to Madeline's apartment it was super cute and her style really showed through. Everything was colorful and vibrant she had so many plants and cute little DIY'S. It was the same size as our apartment for the most part but had 2 less rooms.

''This is so cute! I love it here! Can I just move in?" I joked sarcastically.

"Well there is another room! Just ditch the guys and move here!" She laughed as she left the room to grab laundry.

I sat down on her couch and looked around the room some more. She had a glass coffee table with a wooden tray, filled with magazines and cute little statue type things. She also had a little bowl that had a necklace and a black ring laying in it. A black ring just like Grayson and Ethan's. I mean it's a common thing for people to have but it was obviously way to big for Madeline to wear.

"Hey, this is a pretty cool ring, where'd you get it?" I had to ask, it couldn't possible be one of theirs but what if it was.

She walked out from her room with a basket, "Which one?" She saw the one I was holding. "Oh that one, yeah I don't know where its from, some guy left it here."

Some guy? "What guy?"

"oh when I moved in I met this guy and he ended up being a douche bag and blew me off after sleeping with me." I couldn't be Madeline, could it? That seems too unrealistic...

I looked at the ring closer trying to remember exactly what Gray's looked like, "Do you mind if I take it?"

She gave me a weird look, "I mean sure, I don't think I'll ever see the guy again." She noticed my worry, "What's wrong?"

"I think I might know who's it is," I got up, putting the ring in my bag. "Sorry, im going to head home, thanks for hanging out." With that I walked out the door before she could say anything.

Did Grayson really cheat on me with the girl I thought would be my new closest friend.

Maybe she hooked up with Ethan, either way I wanted to know, and I was going to find out.

I walked into my apartment and went into my room to look for Grayson's ring, he usually leaves it on the bathroom counter. To no surprise it wasn't there, but he could be wearing it. I went to check for Ethan's but his too was no where to be found.

I guess I would have to wait for them to get home.

I laid on the couch and slowly started dosing off....

--------

Grayson's POV

We finally got home around 1, I felt bad for telling Emma 11 but I assumed we would be done then. Our manager always has us meeting later in the day which kinda sucked but we didn't really have much of a choice.

Jaxon and Zoey just dropped us off, he was staying with her at her apartment for a bit. Ethan and I walked into the apartment to see Emma passed out on the couch. She didn't even have a blanket over herself. I went over to her and kneeled down in front of her, pushing the hair out of her face.

"Awe babe," She was dead asleep, "Lets go to bed." I picked her up and carried her from the living room to my bedroom and laid her down, tucking her under the blankets. I changed and joined her in bed pulling her into my arms as she slept.

I was so glad that we are back to normal. I'm glad to be moving on and to be looking towards our future together. There are no words to describe how in love I am with Emma.