2. Leaving

As I entered all I heard was "Cataleya your fired."

"Sir I'm sorry for being late, It will not happen again." I tried to explain as I tried to wrap my mind on what Joseph was saying. Joseph turned to me, "You're always late this is not the first time."

"I'm sorry sir but.." I tried again but he cut me off, "No buts Cataleya I said you're fired now please leave." He said as he stood and pointed towards the door. I walked up to his desk and slammed my hands on it, "You're just mad that I don't want your sorry ass" I yelled earning a glare from him. I walked out of his office slamming the door.

I don't believe I just said that. Now even if I beg back for the job I won't get it. I Sighed Heavily "Oh well."

* * *

I woke up the next morning wanting to start over with my life Get a new job, maybe even settle down with my life, being here in Atlanta is hitting me hard in my face and I don't have a job no more. I thought as I sighed.

I want to move back to Miami. I want to be with my parents, I always wanted to move back but leaving kelana behind always broke my heart, but seeing now that she doesn't care about my frelings, why should I care about hers?

Maybe my dad will give me his business but I won't tell him I got fired. He offered it to me before but my stubborn ass declined because I don't like to be given things, I like to work hard and earn it.

I'm gonna pack my stuff and get out of here, I thought as i got my suitcase.

__

As I finished doing everything I was suppose to do and selling my baby 'I'll miss my ford mustang' I'll just buy a new car in Miami.

I do have my own money but since I'm not working no more, I have to find another way to fend for myself. I got out my phone and got a cab to come pick me up.

******
I hate flying! These things can just fall out of the sky. Good thing I took my pill or these flight attendants would've quit by now.

I will call my parents and let them know I'm coming. I know i shouldn't just show up like that but I wanted to leave soon as possible. After landing I went through security check and all.

I got outside and saw a man holding up my name, I followed him and he lead me into the limousine.

I hope my mom and dad are happy to see me, when I called my dad he was in such a rush that he didn't even recognize his own daughter's voice.

As the limousine pulled up to a big mansion I saw my mom waiting outside. I got out and she ran towards me giving me a big hug I was turning a bit blue, "baby girl I missed you!" My mom Jennifer said.

"I missed you to mom, where's daddy?" I asked looking back to the house to see if my dad was on his way coming out, "He went out to do some business." She said akwardly.

I said okay and went inside, after a long trip I wanted to go sleep so I went into my room and took a long nap.

●●●●●●●●●●●
I know it looks and sounds boring, but continue reading.
Please vote thanks for reading ❤👍