16. Take outs and Break downs (Part Two)

Cataleya P.O.V

I glanced back up to see a car coming my way.

Shit! I'm mumbled turning the car to the other side of the road.

Oh my god, I could've wrecked my new car there, that was way to close, I'm keeping my eyes on the road from now on.

I parked infront of my house and went inside angry.

"Dad!" I shouted, rage filled me and I needed to ask my dad this right now.

"Why are you shouting hunny?" My dad asked coming down from upstairs, he was already in his pajamas and had a cup of wine in his hands.

"Explain me something, why the hell is Nathaniel the c.e.o?" I asked with hurt and anger in my voice.

"Are you serious sweetheart? What did he do?" My dad asked chuckling.

He was laughing! Laughing at my seriousness!

"He was kissing a lady in the parking lot! That's unprofessional dad!" I said raising my voice and looking at my dad seriously.

"Seems like someone's jealous." He said and it made me more irritated. "I'm not!" I barked, why would I be jealous of that godly man, with his brown eyes and brown hair that made him look even mo-

What the hell am I thinking? I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Then why are you mad? I never saw you this mad since..well I never really saw you this mad." He said.

"You're not helping dad." I said walking to my room. "I love you to darling" He shouted as I made my way up the stairs.

"What's all the yelling for?" Kelana asked coming out of her room. I eyed her to my room and she understood and followed me.

"He was kissing her Kelana!" I grumbled, the tears started pooling in my eyes again as I tried to blink them away.

"Who?" She asked trying to understand. "Some Elizabeth bitch, I could understand why, with her pretty face and beautiful hair. For god sakes she looked like a super model."

"Super Model? Really Cataleya?" Kelana asked doing quotation marks in the air with her fingers.

"She just looked pretty Kelana." I said rolling my eyes at how slow Kelana caught on. "He hurt my fu*king feelings Kelana!" I grumbled throwing the pillow across the room.

"But I thought you liked Lorenzo?" Kelana asked putting her eyebrows into a confused look. I threw my head back and growled. "I kinda do but I like Nathaniel more." I said covering my face.

"You sound like a little child having to choose between ice cream and pizza." Kelana snickered. I gave her a glare and she stopped and sat on the bed next to me.

"Try following your heart Cataleya, if Nathaniel did something so stupid and pathetic, maybe it's a sign. Give Lorenzo that chance." She said and I wanted to knock her out with the pillow.

"I can't, working with the prick is jus-" I sighed and leaned my head on kelana's shoulder.

"When you have feelings for someone Kelana, it's hard to leave them there like that, I will do what you say, but it's gonna take a while."

I will get over Nathaniel, I will give Lorenzo a chance, I will, I will. I said with determination in my head and chanted. I will.

"Thanks Kelana." I said giving her a warmly smile.

"Anytime." she smiled in return, "I have an appointment Saturday, wanna tag along?" She asked and I couldn't help but to grin like a goof.

"An ultrasound appointment?" I asked with the grin on my face still. "Yes" she replied and I took her down on the bed.