20. Say The Truth

Hey guys! 1k+ views! I am extremely happy! And finally the votes are going up to! Thanks so much, I really really really really really appreciate it.

Let me stop yapping and on with the chapter!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Cataleya P.O.V

"Yes that would look great over there, and this can come over here, don't worry Ms.Rodriguez, we have everything under control." Nora said.

"Everything just needs to be perfect, no mistakes, only one more week." I said as I looked around the amazing ballroom.

"Get back to work and let me do my job, come on, go." Nora said as she walked me out. Nora is in charge of everything, she's decorating and other stuff. "Fine, I'll be back tomorrow." I said as I surrendered.

"Everything will be done by that time, hopefully" she said as she checked over her list.

"Your still here?" She asked as she watched me annoyed. "Fine I'll be leaving now" I said as I turned on my heel walking out. "What's next?" I asked myself as I walked over to my car.

* * * * * * * * *

"Hello?" I said as I placed the phone to my ear, "Hello Beautiful." Lorenzo said on the other side.

"Oh hey, I'm sorry I didn't call, I just got really busy" I said as I walked into my office. "It's fine, I been busy to, how is your day going?" He asked, I can't believe Lorenzo called to check on me, that's so sweet.

"My day is going great really, how's yours?" I asked, placing the papers on my desk, "It's alright once yours is." He said smoothly.

Just then my office phone rang, "Lorenzo I have to go, I'll text you" I said as I tried rushing the conservation.

"Okay beautiful, I'll be waiting" He said and it melted my heart, he made my day. I hung up and answered the office phone. "My office now!" Nathaniel voice blasted through my ears.

He hung up before I could even answer, I knew it was to good to be true, he just had to spoil my day.

I gather up my things and rushed to his office, just as I walking to his office a woman was heading the same way to. She was pretty, she had light brown hair and brown eyes like Nathaniel, "I don't need to see him fucking a woman this time." I mumbled as I pushed his door open.

The lady came in behind me and glared at Nathaniel. "I thought I was clear when I told yo-

"Good Afternoon to you to" He spoke up not letting her finish, I stood there looking back and forth between them, she glared at him while he just smirked.

"I'm not playing games Nathaniel!" She yelled as she stalked towards him, "What game?" He asked as he relaxed a bit more in his seat.

"I told you yo take mom out more!" She yelled and slammed her hands on his desk, "He has a sister, that's her brother?" I whispered but they heard me as they snapped their heads up to my direction.

"I'm sorry, can you give me a moment with my brother?" She asked nicely, I nodded and turned around to leave.

"No, stay." Nathaniel said and I turned back around and watched him as if he's crazy. "Nathaniel!" His sister shouted.