11. Dinner

Jennifer's P.O.V

"I don't think it's a good idea, she's not ready. She'll break down completely and blame you for everything, I don't want my baby girl hurting, we cant, we can't Carson."

"Honey, she's twenty years old, we can't keep hiding it from her, from what I heard from Nathaniel, it's coming back to her." My husband Carson told me.

"She doesn't need to know, she can just live life, like it didn't happen, like nothing happened." I started to cry.

"Did you forget why we moved to Atlanta? Did you forget the pain you saw in your daughter's eyes? Did you! Did you not feel what I felt? Did you Carson!" I said pushing him in his chest.

"I remember Jenny, I remember it every morning, everytime I close my eyes I see her, the way she looked that day, I remember as if it was just yesterday, I felt pain to Jenny!" Carson said with tears pooling in his eyes.

"She still has the scar Carson" I whispered walking out of his office.

"This is not how I wanted to spend my Friday evening, definitely not talking about that."

"This family needs to spend more time together, I'll make reservations at Meriani's and we'll go out tonight."

Cataleya's P.O.V

Today was normal, Mr.Grumpy kept quiet not saying one word. The hours went by fast today, I did a good job, Tonight I'll tell my parents that I'll be flying with Nathaniel tomorrow afternoon.

Catherine went home this morning when we got back home, they didn't answer my question, I wasn't surprised cause I was used to it.

I parked my car in front of the house and got out and went inside. "I'm home" I said hanging my coat.

"Hey sweetie, how was work today?" My dad asked coming from the living room. "It was alright, where's mom?"

"I-"

He was about to answer, until my mom walked in with a smile on her face, "I made reservations at Meriani's, we can all go out tonight, how does that sound?"

"Sounds great." I said looking at my dad. "Yes, that's a good idea" He said.

"Okay, how about you guys go ahead and clean up, and be ready for 9." she said and clapped.

I went up to my room and didn't know what to wear, I have tons of clothes that I barely use.
Just then my eyes came across this beautiful dress.

"This is the one!" I squealed.

The cold water ran down my body, I passed my fingers to my lower belly and starred at the scar, I'm not sure how I got it, but it looked like a bullet scar.

I needed this, I got my wash rag and washed every part of my body.

I got out of the shower and dried off my skin, I went back into my room and decided to add a little make up on.

I added mascara, and eyeliner, I then took my peach blossom lipstick from mac and added it to my lips.

I tacked my 5 inch heels and went towards the mirror, I couldn't help but to smile at myself, I achieved alot and worked my butt off for it.

I walked out of my bedroom and went downstairs to see my dad talking to someone.

Then my mom came to his side and she was beautiful, she wore a long black dress and curled her hair up.

"You look so beautiful" My mom said and my dad turned around and gasped when he saw me.

"You to mom, I don't remember the last time I saw you in a dress" I said causing us to laugh.