3. Arrangements

The next morning, as I woke up I heard a noise coming from my bathroom so I got up out of my bed and headed towards the bathroom and saw a lady wearing a maids uniform setting towels.

I said to her "Good Morning." she replied and asked "What would you like for breakfast Miss Cataleya?" I was shocked that she knew my name, but I smiled at her and replied, "It's fine I will make myself some cereal."

She gave me back a smile of her own and nodded her head in understanding and left.

After I left my room, I headed downstairs to look for my dad, but I found my mom by the pool side. "Good Morning Sweetie" My mom Jennifer said, "Good Morning Mom."

"Did you sleep well?" she asked. "Yes I slept alright." I replied shyly, I still haven't seen my dad and I was getting annoyed, I missed him so much, "Is daddy up yet?" I asked.

"Oh no honey he went out to deal with an issue at the company." She said as I sighed heavily, "I'll go make something to eat and find something to do." I said and was about to walk back into the house until my mom spoke up again, she looked uncomfortable and looked as she was in deep thought until she finally spoke, "Sweetie you should go visit Catherine."

Catherine? I thought to myself, "Um,  Who is catherine mom?" I asked as a yawn escaped my mouth, covering my mouth, she respond and said "Catherine was your close friend before the incident happened, she really misses you."

"Oh okay, I will visit her, but I will need her address and a car."

"I'll write it down for you sweetie and you can take any vehicle you want." My mom said.

Nathaniel P.O.V

"What do you mean he got shot? They robbed usm Do you think Mr.Rodriguez will be happy with this? I need you to find out who did this!" I shouted over the phone and hung up, anger was clear on my face, being second in command wasn't an easy task and these a*sholes wasn't making it easy either.

I heard a knock on the door snapping me out of my thoughts, "You may enter." I said coldly, "Mr.Rodriguez is here to see you sir," My secertary said.

"Send him in." I replied.

Mr.Rodriguez then enters with a nod towards my secretary pat, "I'm sorry I had to keep you waiting sir."

"It's fine" He said, "Tell me the damage." I stiffened as I noticed he meant business, with a sharp nod I answered. "Well James and Lion got shot doing the drop off. They are in the hospital." I said as calmly as I could.

"That's good, those who don't learn will feel" He replied with a shrug and I was taken back, but regained my hard look, "We think Wilson is running his mouth to the cops, we caught him one day and he denied it. What should we do boss?"

"Well I have some arrangements I want to arrange with you Nathaniel, I have great news too." He said and I couldn't believe what I heard next.

"First off I am putting you in charge," He said and I knew exactly what he meant, "And you should make the decision on what to do with him. I am stepping down and I am leaving you in charge of everything even the company." He said, this was already discussed but it was never confirmed.

"I trust you Nathaniel and I know you will satisfy me. The great news is Cataleya is back and I think she's staying for good this time."

Did he just say Cataleya is back? No he couldn't. I thought to myself.

"Excuse Me Sir, Did you just say Cataleya is back?" I tried to hide the excitement in my voice but failed miserably, only she made me feel this way, "Yes she is, She flew in yesterday." He replied.

"Did you and Jenny tell her yet?" I asked, He gave me a look and I already knew the answer, "She deserves to know, you guys can't keep hiding it from her, now if she finds out. She'll hate your forever."

"Jennifer isn't ready to tell her." He looked down, "Calm down Nathaniel we will get to that one day. Just not now." He said and I sighed, "Okay Mr.Rodriguez." I said in defeat.

"She will be your personal assistant. That's if she takes the offer, I had tabs on her in Atlanta and found out she lost her job," he said with a sigh.

"Can you get her to come to my club tonight?" I asked seriously, "I'll do my best Nathaniel, because of all what has been happening, I didn't even get to see her yet, But I will try."

"Thank you Mr.Rodriguez."

××××

Hey guys. I am really trying. I do not speak proper English and maybe my sentences are not 100. But I'm trying. Stay tuned for chapter 4☺ it will be interesting I promise and please vote and tell a friend to tell a friend, thank you❤

It's only being rushed now, when I get where I want it to be you'll understand.