21. I Don't Believe You

Cataleya P.O.V

So Nathaniel actually gave me off today, he's been on and off, coming work when he wants, god knows what he's doing when he's not at work, today is my appointment with Dr. LeBlanc, My parents said their busy and will get someone to come with me, even though I insisted I could've go on my own, they disagreed.

I wanted to go with Kelana today since she has an baby appointment but I couldn't postpone mines.

I headed downstairs and went to the kitchen, "Morning Rosanna and urm- others." I stuttered as I looked around the kitchen, we had more maids and more guards. I stepped back slowly and went back into the living room.

"Dad!" I yelled as I stood in the living, I felt tired and just wanted to go back into my room and sleep.

"Yes sweetheart?" My dad replied as he came from his office with my mom, she looked panicked as she held a book in her arms.

"I have to leave now, and why are there more guards and maids?" I asked as I pointed to the kitchen.

"Don't worry about that sweetheart, and take this to Dr. LeBlanc." My dad said as he took the book from my mother's brace, she hesitated before letting go and exhaled, I rose a brow and looked at my dad.

"What's wrong mom?" I asked as I walked closer to her. "Oh nothing honey, everything's okay." She replied as she stepped back, I stood still, what the hell is her problem?

"Well sweetheart, Go on, you wouldn't want to be late, Nathaniel is outside waiting for you, Good Luck." My dad said the last part fast as he and my mom hurried out of my sight.

"What?" I yelled but no one responded, I sighed as I walked outside, there he was, leaning against his BMW, How many cars does this man own?

"Morning Cataleya." He said smiling at me, "Did I give you something to smile about?" I asked as I walked up to him. He put his hands up in surrender but didn't say anything, I'm surprised he didn't say anything.

He opened the door for me and I got in, he came in afterwards and started the car, "So how much did my dad pay you to come pick me up?" I queried him as I glared at him.

He kept his eyes on the road as he chuckled, "Your dad didn't pay me anything Cataleya." He said simply.

"Sure." I replied as I looked out the window, the world passing by fast, I closed my eyes as I sat in the car.

"Your life is so messed up child"

"Who said that!" I yelled, I looked around but couldn't see anything, it was dark, I felt as if I was tied down.

"Look at you, Can't remember anything, so stupid and pathetic." The voice spoke again.

"If you only knew, if you and your stupid self just stay upst-

"Cataleya." I felt someone shaking me, I opened my eyes as I gasped. "What's wrong?" Nathaniel asked, panic written all over his face. I blinked a couple of times trying to recap what I just heard.

"What?" I snapped my head up to Nathaniel, "Why are you outside of the car?" I questioned him, he stood beside me, crouched down holding my hand, I pulled it away slowly and stared at him.