12. I got you (Part One)

Nathaniel P.O.V

"Why did you take me out to dinner if we wasn't getting back together?" Alisa said annoyingly in my ear.

"Because you asked me to, you forgot you said you have something important to tell me? And didn't agree to tell me unless I took you to dinner."

"You like her don't you? You never ran after a girl, you never in your life ran after a girl, you did after her though." Alisa said trying to sound smart. "You ran after her when she saw us in your office to."

"Shut up alisa." I said keeping my eyes on the road. "What does she have that I don't Nathaniel?"

"She spoke to you, you ignored her that was very rude of you alisa."

"She got up and walked out, now that was rude" Alisa said trying to protect herself. "I don't blame her. No one can stand your annoying ass."

"Now you're sticking up for her, you're sprung over her."

"I swear if you don't shut your fucking mouth up- " I tried calming down myself, finally I arrived to the brat house. "Get out" I said with no emotion.

"You're not gonna open the door for me?" She said trying to sound cute, I leaned over to her side and opened the door, "Get the fuck out Alisa."

"Nath-"

"I swear if you don't get out now." She got up and went out, I sped off leaving her there.

■°■°■°■

I turned to see a beautiful girl next to me. "Morning babe," she said with the brightest smile. "Morning leya," I said kissing her forehead. "It's time to wake up."she said and I was confused, "I am up."

"Wake up Nathaniel. Wake up, Get up."

"Nathaniel I swear if you don't wake the fu-" I got up to see Cataleya standing there about to throw a pillow at me. She was wearing a tight blue dress, I wanted to rip it off of her so bad and take her right here, but I had to control myself.

"It was a dream" I whispered. "What?" She stood there confused.

"Nothing", I got up off the bed, and she gasped and turned around. "Sorry" she said.

I'm not naked Cataleya," I said with a smirk. "I know but you only have on an underwear." She answered, I chuckled at her. "So Ms.Cataleya why are you here?" I asked confused.

"Canada? Did you forget?" She said putting her hands on her hips. "Sh*t. What time is it?" I asked walking to the bathroom. "After 9." She replied. "I'll be ready before 10." I said entering the bathroom.

"Want to join me?" I said with a evil smirk. "Eww no," she answered walking off. Damn If she only knows how turned on I get when she acts stubborn.

**

The plane was about to take off and Cataleya looked as if she just saw a ghost. "Hello? You there?" Her head shot up and she was trembling. "Are you scared of flying?" I asked worried.

"Kind of," she said with a scared expression. The plane took off and she kept her eyes closed. "Why are you scared? Didn't you come Miami yourself?" I asked. "Yes but I took a pill, it would calm me down."

"Why didn't you take it this time then?"

"I thought I wouldn't have needed it." She said trembling. "You know you can come over here, I can keep you comfortable." I said and snickered. "I'm fine over here." She said simply. The plane went down a little and she grabbed the chair.