36. Cataleya or Jessica?

Nathaniel P.O.V

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to feel, I thought she was gone but now she stood in front of me, then I started to rethink and kept thinking and finally! Finally I realized what took place and Ambrogio knew that I figured it out. How was I such an idiot, I was so blind!

"Now can I continue?" Ambrogio asked smiling, I wanted to wipe that grin off his face, I thought I snaked my way around him but he shot me blindly, I never saw this coming, first Jennifer being a traitor, she knew what he did to her daughter, he could've almost killed her, that woman didn't love Cataleya, in what way? Her own blood.

He looked over at Cataleya, laying his hand on her back and I cracked my knuckles one by one, I was blasting with anger! I was fuming with anger! I looked crazy, my eyes never blinking, I wanted to kill him right now, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Jennifer became to obsessed, to needy and was a lose end, so I did this for entertainment!" He said laughing, his laugh was stabbing my ears, it annoyed the hell out of me.

"Anyways, this beautiful young lady here is Jessica." I could see Carson stiffened, and me? Well I was a lost puppy, I didn't understand what was going on, I tried looking for ways out, anyway possible and there was nothing.

"Cata-" Catherine made her way to Cataleya but stopped half way when Cataleya pointed her gun at her, I couldn't placed my mind on it, her eyes, it showed no emotion, none at all and it broke my heart into a million pieces.

"It's JESSICA!" Ambrogio yelled and closed his eyes as if he was remembering something, with a heavy sigh he whispered something into her ears and she dropped her hand.

Carson on the other hand didn't care, he made his way to her and stopped half way as he studied her, even though her hair wasn't the same color she still looked the same, she still looked like the beautiful girl I fell in love with.

"You people deserve to die, to rot in hell for what you did." She finally spoke up, her voice was soothing my ears, I felt as if I was melting just by hearing her voice but what did she mean?

"What did we do?" I asked calmly, I tried to stay strong, I wanted to run to her and shower her with my kisses and tell her I would never let her go again, I just wanted her in my arms.

With that being asked, she glared at me, "Now let's stop asking all these questions, okay?" Ambrogio said, "Did you brainwash her?" I asked as I looked back to her, she didn't recognize me, she just shot her mother.

"What? Me? No." Ambrogio said grinning, I didn't know what to do or say, I don't know what to expect, I mean she just shot her mother, her mother, wait she shot someone! This is a lot to take in.

"Can we not waste anymore time?" She asked annoyed as she brought back up her gun and pointed it straight at Carson, "Patience sweetheart." He said softly to her and she rolled her eyes, this was unbelievable, I think I'm dreaming, yes that's it.

"This is one sick joke." I said sarcastically as I started laughing, "You expect me to believe that she died, and now she's here, after one year, what kind of dumb plan is that?"

"Who died?" Cataleya spoke up causing Ambrogio to stiffened, "Ah, I see what's going on here." I hope this plan work because everything just back fired into my face. "Continue your story Ambrogio." I said as a smirk made its way on my lips.

He hesitated, he knew he was stuck. He tried but forgot the most important thing, I can't believe she never asked how she ended up with him, I mean that would be my first question.

"He killed your mother Jessica, while she was pregnant with your sister."

"What bullshit is that? I am her father!" Carson shouted as I stood there shock, this man needs the be in the mental hospital, man I would drive him there myself.

"I have pictures! I have proof! Ask him for your birth certificate, I have all of that! Your name is not Jessica, it's Cataleya Rodriguez. You are Cataleya Rodriguez!" Carson spoke again but she didn't say a word, she just stood there watching him blankly.

"Of course you would have pictures since you kidnapped her when she was just a little baby." Ambrogio spoke up again, and we all stood there stunned, this man told her so many lies.

How did she die?

Carson said she found an envelope that only Ambrogio could've had, and she got upset and drove off, then they said she got into a car accident and her body got burnt badly, was that his plan, to fake her death and turn her against us?

"This is getting out of control now." I said as I walked forward raising my gun at Ambrogio, I didn't care, if I had to do everything in my power to get Cataleya back, I will.

"Tsk tsk, you wouldn't want to do that now." He said as he pointed at Cataleya, she to had her gun pointed at me, I watched him, I showed him that I had determination to kill him and that I will.

"Put your gun down, I will pull the trigger with no hesitation." She said, I couldn't believe my ears, was it only me that heard that?

I lowered my hand as I sent a glare at Ambrogio. "Well the big surprise is over." He said pouting. "I would love to stay and chit chat but I have work to do." He said as he turned and made his way to the vehicle.

"Nathaniel!" Catherine shouted at me, I couldn't move, there was nothing I could've done. I just stood there as I watched them go, he took her away from me again, he did it once and now he's done it again. Am I weak?

No, I will kill him! And I will take Cataleya back with me, I will have patience with her, I would help her and I would love her!

____

Okay another chapter, not my best but you got something right😂

Comment, vote, tell a friend to tell a friend.
Stay tuned.