32. The Devil Is Sneaky

BooBooKitty Here :))) Oh my, it's been so long but your girl is back with the crazy updates, crazy cliffhangers. If you have been reading but forgot about what happened or you know, I would suggest reading the story over or do what ever you can to refresh your memory, now on with CHAPTER 32.

Flashback

"Now, I don't expect you to tell catherine this, cause I'll get killed to, I have 4 kids, I have to provide." He said.

"Why did you bring that here then? Why was she talking to you about that?" I asked.

I didn't feel anything, all I could think about was catherine and why would she want to hurt me.

"I think it was wrong, you don't deserve to be killed, you didn't do anything wrong, so I'm just helping you, you can't trust her." He whispered.

"So your saying I can trust you, I don't even know your name."

"Your right, but you have proof, it's not like I came here empty handed." He said, he was right, He has proof.

"You can't tell anyone about this conservation, not even your parents, and Cataleya, My Name is Ambrogio." He said as he smiled and held his hand out.

Ambrogio POV

1 year later.

I sat back in my chair feeling powerful, I accomplished a huge task. The inner beast inside of me roared with satisfaction, I had Carson and Nathaniel exactly where I wanted them, and soon I would take over half of the families they owned.

After all those years, I can finally look Carson in his face and laugh, I know for a fact that he's feeling exactly what he put me through, I was his best friend, his other half but I guess what people say are true, being the leader of a gang, a mafia, can change you.

I never expected him to turn out the way he did, that stormy day he snapped and took it out on my loved one, and ever since that day I promised them, I promised myself, that he would pay, he turned me into the monster I became today.

My plan did not involve Cataleya at all but she just got in the way, was at the wrong place at the wrong time, when I was told that she didn't die but just lost her memory, I was relieved, I had no intentions on hurting her but a man has to do what a man has to do.

I blew the smoke from my mouth as I watched the beautiful young lady in front of me as she had 3 of my best men down on the floor, I couldn't be anymore happier right now, I held my hand up as she stopped and bowed down to me, I couldn't help as the evil laugh slipped from my mouth and I threw my head back clapping, I was going to destroy them, I was going to have them on their knees begging for my forgiveness.

This is for you Jessica, and our unborn.

"You did good my love, you definitely have to teach me that move" I said as she stood up giving me a smirk in return, I created a monster, a monster that filled the emptiness inside of me, she became my weakness.

I got up and stalked towards her as she stayed still obeying me, I placed a strand of her now jet black hair behind her ear as she closed her eyes.

"With pleasure master, I would teach you any day you wish with no hesitation." She replied as she looked me straight in my eyes, "Oh my sweet dear, we have a war ahead of us, bigger than the both of us put together." Her eyes darken as she nodded her head. "Those fools will pay, we will have them on their knees begging for mercy." She said as I grinned from ear to ear.

That was music to my ears, I had her under my influence, she obeyed, feared and loved me, and nothing would change that, but sometimes when I look in her eyes I still see them, it scares me a little just thinking about it but as we both know, no story has a happy ending.

Third Person POV

It's been a year and a few months, Nathaniel stayed running the mafia, he turned cold, he became a different man, he spoke to no one and no one would dare to try and cross him, that warm look he had before was completely taken over with darkness and hatred.

He still owned Rodriguez Enterprises but he handed it over to someone as he kept his full attention on being a cold hearted mafia leader, he never spoke to no one except catherine since she was apart of the family.

She was speechless, her heart would ache just thinking about Cataleya, she felt as if it was all her fault, she was blinded, she blamed everything on her but couldn't believe it. The first time she lost Cataleya, she lost herself to depression but recovered but this time, she completely lost herself.

Kelana on the other hand gave birth to a healthy baby boy, she got married to her lover Lara and they lived in a apartment ever since. She worked hard to provide for her family but was still broken inside piecing her heart back together.

Carson and Jennifer fought constantly, leading to a divorce filed but Carson but yet still not signed by Jennifer, No one ever saw him outside since the funeral, he became miserable, fired everyone that worked in the mansion and turned it into a creepy looking mansion. Jennifer was always tensed, always stuck in her own little world, she was paranoid as she stay in a little apartment by herself, she grew old quickly even though she was still young, she looked like something ate out her insides.

Everyone had a secret keeping, everyone felt guilty because they knew they should've confessed maybe that's why everyone felt guilty because everyone had something that lead to Cataleya's death.

___

Oh my god, I killed this chapter😛 now tell me I ain't the boom, okay I know because I haven't updated in a whole year I'm sooooo sorry! Forgive me?

Leave comments and votes please and help bring back up my readers.

Stay tuned!