7. Two Days

Cataleya P.O.V

"What was I thinking?" Am so stupid. Now I'm the unprofessional one. I regret that. I really do, I kissed.. my.. boss. My boss!

I haven't felt like that in a while, ever since.. I don't even want to say his name. Nick. It's because of him! He and that bitch Kelana! Tears started to pool in my eyes. Betrayal.

You're strong Cataleya. Stop thinking about them. I will apologize to Mr.Martinez, tell him I wasn't in the right state of mind, I hope he understands. I started to feel sick. "Pull over! " I ran out of the car and threw up on the side walk.

"Are you okay Ms.Cataleya?" He panicked. "I'm okay, I need water."

"There's a bottle of water in the car, I'll go get it." He came back with the water, I drank it.

"Thank you."

"Are you better now?"
"Much better." I said as I smiled softly.

"Ready to get back into the car?" He asked. "Yes, let's go."

We got back in the car and drove home.

When we got home I wasn't feeling good at all.
My head was pounding, felt like my heart wanted run out of my body. I started to feel dizzy.

"Baby girl are you okay?!" My dad said in panic as everything turned black.

••••

I started to open my eyes a little.

My mom was pacing through the room. "It's nothing honey, the doctor said it himself. "Calm down."I heard my dad say. "Don't you dare tell me calm down Carson Gonzales Rodriguez!" My mom shouted at my dad.

"Why are you shouting mom?" I said with a low shady voice.
I felt as if my voice was gone and just came back.

They both watched me.

"Sorry sweet heart. How are you feeling?" My mom asked me. I feel exhausted. Why are you guys in here?
"You fainted babygirl. It's nothing bad or serious. You will be fine." My dad answered.

"Why are you guys in here? What time is it?" I asked. "3am. We wanted to be by your side and make sure you was fine." They replied.

"You guys should be sleeping. I'm fine, you guys can go to bed."

"You sure you don't want anything sweetie. We don't mind staying."

"I'm not a baby mom, go on and sleep." I smiled softly.

"Okay honey. Go back to sleep. I'll let Nathaniel know that you can't come in for work." My dad said. "What! Its fine, I can go! Please let me go."

"Sorry sweetie but you are going to have to take 2 days home, doctor's orders."

"Fine daddy, I'll stay home."

"Take these meds when you wake up, it will make the pain go away."
"Okay daddy. You guys go and have a good rest." I said. They both kissed my forehead and walked out.

I hope I don't get replaced when I get back to work. I sighed as I laid my head back down and drifted off to sleep.

°°°

I woke up at 9 this morning. I went into the bathroom and took a long shower and brushed my teeth. When I was done I took the pills my dad told me to take.

I watched myself in the mirror with a disgusted look. You are a stupid girl, so pathetic, can't even remember half of your childhood. The voice behind my head said.