5. First Day

Hey Guys❤❤ The views are going up and I'm very grateful. But the votes aren't. Please vote☺ Thank you

(Cataleya Fit in image.)

×××××××××

Cataleya P.O.V

*Tick Tick Tick*

I got up and turned off the stupid alarm. Today is my first day at work. I was extremely happy. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a 15 minute shower.

When I got out of the shower, I dried myself up and walked back into my room.

I did my make up first, then I did my hair. I combed it out and I put it into a neat bun.As I already picked out my fit, I put it on and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning Cataleya." The nice lady said. "Good morning. What's your name?"

"My name is Rosanna."

"Oh, well good morning Rosanna."I said, "What would you like for breakfast?" She asked.

"How about pancakes?" I suggested. "Pancakes it is." She said smiling.

After I finished eating the delicious pancakes Rosanna made me, I washed the plate even though Rosanna begged me to let her do it. I told her it was okay, I am really stubborn sometimes. I went back upstairs to get my shoes and bag.

My dad is suppose to meet me at the company. He told me one of his body guards would take me, but I been waiting for 10 minutes now.

*Ding Dong*

"Miss Cataleya are your ready to go, your dad's body guard is here."

I looked at my watch 8:15. I'm 15 minutes late already. "I'm ready Rosanna." She turned to the body guard and told him I was coming.

I got outside and there was a handsome man waiting by the black car for me. Where does my dad find these men?

He opened the door for me and I got in. "So what's your name sir."I asked, I was trying to hold a conversation.

"My name is Melvin." He replied as he smiled. I think he caught me checking him out,  "I'm Cataleya, it's nice to meet you Melvin."

"Cataleya is a beautiful name and it's nice to meet you too."

"Thank you."I replied as I smiled at myself a little.

We arrived at this huge company, and there was a lot of people walking in and out. Melvin got out of the drivers seat and came to open the door for me. I got out and pulled down my skirt and dusted off my jacket, but I was really nervous.

I think Melvin saw it in my face expression, cause he asked me if I was okay. I wanted to get back in the car and go home to watch Netflix, but I am not a scaredy cat. I got this.

I followed Melvin into the building. We walked to the receptionist and Melvin was telling her that I have a meeting with the C.E.O. but she wasn't listening, she was just flirting away with Melvin and I was waiting patiently for her to just send me up. She was getting on my nerves.

"Miss he said that I have a meeting with the C.E.O, now please can you send me to him?" I snapped.She watched me and rolled her eyes.

I mumbled "It doesn't hurt sweetie" I'm sure she heard me, and Melvin to, because he started to laugh.  I'm not the type to snap, but I was already late and she was wasting more time.