31. Funeral

Okay this is a real short update, this book hasn't been updated since last year!!! Omgggggggg.
Now my writing isn't like before at all lml but I'll try to get like before
SHORT UPDATE!

Third Person P.O.V

The week went by fast, The day came quick, the day Jennifer and Carson buried their daughter, the day it was time to say goodbye, the funeral.

Everyone wore black, There been tension in the air and no one spoke to each other.

Those that were already sat were deeply over thinking. "What if I did this? What if I did that?" Everyone saddened.

Cataleya mother stared at everyone, those that walked by, she stared at them like a hawk as if something was bothering her, Catherine and Nathaniel were the only two that was missing but the funeral had to go on.

The funeral ended and everyone gave their condolence and made their way home, Carson watched the dirt that covered his daughter coffin, he wasn't in his right mind, he felt it was mostly his fault.

All he was told was to look after her, he let his self down, his wife down, Nathaniel down, everyone.

_____

The days flew by fast, they then turned into weeks then months.

No one spoke to each other, they became distanced, Catherine was no where to be found neither was Nathaniel. Jennifer was barely home but Carson on the other hand lost his mind.

He stopped caring, stopped worrying most of the times he'd get drunk until he forgets his name and wake up the next day with a bad headache.

Kelana got a job and moved out, she didn't feel welcome anymore and she couldn't stay there for the rest of her life, she started seeing another female and they had an apartment together.

_____

Nathaniel POV

Another nightmare.

This has been the fifth one for the week, I been having terrible nightmares, I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom and opened up the cabinet.

I frowned looking at all of the pills I had in there, thinking about what happened just made me feel weak and these pills weren't doing shit.

I couldn't even bring myself to go to her funeral, I know she's disappointed in me, I can feel it.

I got in the shower and took a 10 minute bath, when I got out I got dressed and left without saying a word.

I pulled up to the grave yard with shakey hands, I picked up the flowers that were on the passenger seat and came out of my car.

"How are you today babygirl?" I said trying to smile.

"I miss you so much, I should've been down there you don't deserve that, let me take your place please" I fell down on my knees trying to hold my tears back.

I never saw myself ever crying in my adult years, but for her, it's different.

Inhaling and exhaling, I got up and walked away.

______

1 year later..

____

stay tuned!
The boy she doesn't remember.