Ch. 18

---Simon's POV---

I don't think I've ever been this happy, the last few days have been amazing, I've done nothing but hang out with Harry, I've stayed over at his place for the last 3 nights, although nothing has happened yet, I do want to, but I don't think he is ready for anything like that yet, I can't push him, he is still fragile, he has so many things going on with him, so many things that I can't even begin to imagine what are like, I know he still has not told me everything that happened in the accident. I've seen him wake up crying once, he had a dream about it. I tried to get him to tell me what it was about but he just shut down and started crying. But that was just something that he needs to get trough, and I'm going to be there for him whenever he needs me, I will be there for him.

"Harry, Simon dinner is ready come down" my father in law calls up to us, my father in law, that sounds so wired, even in my head, He is so nice, but he has his problems to, everything is spotless in the house because that's how Harry's mom had always wanted it to be, he was doing what she wanted, 

"coming dad" Harry calls down before he pauses the movie we are watching and we run downstairs

"So how was school today?"

"It was OK" I say

"We have to do a big group assignment, like 4 in a group, and I got put with Cal, Cal and Joe" Harry says and I stare at him, he had not told me that, that could only be trouble. 

"what?" I say

"have you talked to them at all after the fight you had?" Mr. Lewis asks, he looks worried. 

"nope, and we have to start tomorrow" Harry says looking down at his food and he is just moving it around with his fork.

"can't you switch groups?" I ask worried

"no one else will switch with me, I asked the teacher but she said no"

"I can call the school, tell them I don't want you with them" Mr. Lewis said, he looked very worried.

"no, that will just make me more off a freak than I already am, everyone in class thinks I'm a loser already, and now I'm also gay to them, so yeah, fun times" Harry said and I see that he is quite upset by this. 

"OK if anything happens, If they are mean to you, text me and JJ will have no problem braking into your class and sort them out" I say, JJ would do it, If I asked his, everyone in school knows not to mess with JJ, he is the big man. 

"that's a bit extreme maybe?" Mr. Lewis says, but I can see that he is not upset by my suggestion I think he likes it. 

"I think I will be OK, I just don't want to work with them, I've not said sorry to Cal for braking his nose yet, maybe I should" Harry says

"NO,  he has not said sorry to you for hitting you with a bottle and almost braking your rib, you should not have to say sorry first, he pushed you until you cracked, he wanted you to hit him" I say

"Maybe, but still, it could make things easier"

"I still don't think you should apologize first" I say

"maybe I should be the bigger man, I mean he is not going to tell me sorry first" Harry says, he knows what they are like 

"what did he say to you?" Mr. Lewis asks his son who is just staring down at his plate, he clearly does not want to talk about this anymore

"I don't remember" he whispers down at his plate, but I know he does. It's just not my place to say anything.