Ch. 22

---Simon's POV---

"Simon Minter to the principle's office, Simon Minter to the principle office" I heard on repeat, I look up at Josh to stares at me confused, I have no idea why I'm being called in, what did I do?

"what did you do?" Josh whispers to me

"I've no idea!" I say and I just look at my teacher confused as fuck, everyone in my classroom are also looking at me.

"go on" my teacher tells me and I just start walking, I have no idea what's going on and I'm kinda freaking out, I had this feeling that this was somehow related to Harry, something must have happened, what did they do to him.

As I walk up to the principle's office I can hear Harry, he is screaming at someone not to touch him, I just know something is very wrong and I just start running until I get to him.

"hey, hey, I'm here, you are OK" I say as I see Harry being held down to a chair by a teacher and the principle, he is crying and I can just see that he is having a panic attack, so I just grab him and hold him close.

"Harry take deep breaths, I'm with you OK" I say to him as he just cries out,

"what the hell happened to him? What did they do?" I ask and I'm a bit angry

"he won't tell us, he said he would when you got here, but then he just freaked out" the teacher told me,

"have you never seen a panic attack before?" I ask, I know that was a bit rude, but I don't care right now, my main concern is to calm Harry down, and he is, he is just holding onto me and I feel his breathing is calming down slowly but surely.

It takes 20 minutes for Harry to calm down enough to talk to anyone, I just hold him close to me the hole time, telling him that he is OK, he is going to be OK and that I will not leave him.

"are you ready to tell us what's going on?" his teacher asks and Harry just nods, I can see clearly how emotionally drained he is, he looks like he is just ready to go home and sleep for 15 hours or something

"just start from the beginning, OK" the principle says as Harry takes a deep breath.

"I have PTSD" I hear him start and something just clicks for his teacher

"so that's why you shouted no at them when they wanted to pick that for your presentation"

"yeah, I don't want them to drag me trough it, I don't want to talk about it" he says and just looks down

"but what did Joe say to you to make you hit him?" the principle then asks and I just look at Harry and grab his hand for support

"at first they started putting it together that I have PTSD and they all know that I was in a car accident 4 years ago, with my mom and my two older siblings"

"are they OK?" the teacher asked

"no, they all died, I saw them all die" Harry says and I can see both off there faces go white, defiantly not what the expected to hear.

"I'm so sorry" they both say to him. I just squeeze his hand a little tighter

"they told me that it was all my fault, that I was the reason that they all died, it was my fault. And that my mum must be glad to be dead so she did not have to see how badly I turned out" I hear him say and I just stare at my boyfriend in shock. That was totally uncalled for, that was just plain out mean you don't say that to someone. 

"then you hit him?"

"yes, then I hit him"

"well I can't let you get away with hitting someone, so you are suspended for the next 3 days, starting tomorrow morning"

"what about the other morons?" I ask

"detention every day off this week" he tells me and then they are called back into the office and as we walk out they are getting there again, they see how tired Harry looks and I almost have to carry him out off there.

Harry is allowed to go home, he is to emotional and he looks so tired, they just gave him a sick day, I am allowed to go with him, so we just walk home and Harry falls asleep as soon as he hits the pillow, I just lay down next to him and hold him as he starts to snore a little bit later, what a day that he has had, even if it's just 1pm. After a little bit I go downstairs and talk to his dad, tell him what was going on. He is just as worried about Harry as I am