Ch. 16

---Harry's POV---

The past week has been very hard for me, I don't know why it's been harder this year compared to the other years. Maybe because I have someone that I can talk to other than my dad, my dad understands but he is mourning to, Simon is not so he just listens to me vent. I think I love him, I'm in love with him, I just want him to be with me all the time. I need to tell him, I just hope and pray that he feels the same way, I think he does, but you never know.

I walk up to him after school, I've not been thinking about anything else today, I've not taken anything in and I've forgotten everything the teacher's told me today, normally I write down what I need to do for tomorrow, because I can't remember them, but today I could not even do that, I was just thinking about how the hell I would tell Simon that I wanted him, I wanted him to be my boyfriend, I wanted him to be with me and only me. That last bit sounds a bit stalkery but that's not now I mean it, maybe I should not say that to him.

"S-Simon, c-c-can we talk?" I ask him as I come up to the boys

"are you OK?" Simon asks me and smiles, I know I look as red as a tomato right now

"I just need to tell you something" I say and then he drags me away from our friends

---Simon's POV---

He want's to talk to me, what is it about, I feel slightly worried as he drags me off behind the school, he looks nervous, what is making him so nervous

"Harry what is it? Tell me" I say as we come to a stop

"I just wanted to say something to you, I hope you feel the same, but if you don't " he says but I interrupt him, I know what he is going to say, I just know so I grab his hands and push him up against the wall and kiss him.

"I want you!" I say to him

"I want you to! I need you" He whispers in my ear and we just kiss, We have been waiting for this for so long, but both off us have been to scared to act on it, finally it has happened, finally I can call him mine

"So we are dating now?" I ask Harry as we walk back to our friends.

"I hope so, unless you don't want to" he says, I have to be careful about what I say to him, he is still very fragile, I've brought him out off his shell a little bit, but something that I find minor might push him back in. that is something that I don't want.

"I want to, I really, really want to" I say andkiss him, that is basically all I want to do, I want to kiss and hold that boyin my arms and never ever let him go again, because he is now mine, and I wouldvery much like to keep it that way, forever and always