Ch. 6

---Harry's POV---

I had not seen Simon or any off the others for a couple off days now, they had forgotten about me, thank god, I don't want to drag them down to my level, I'm fine here on my own, most off the time. It takes a lot less effort to be alone. I also feel like I'm a bother most off the time. Besides, I don't always have the energy to talk to people, because I'm not sleeping well, I have nightmares sometimes and if they wake me up, I can't go back to sleep, that results in my being awake most off the night. 

"Hey Harry have you done the coursework that was due today?" Cal asks me forcing me out off my thoughts 

"yeah"

"can I see, I want to check my answers to yours, if you don't mind" He says, but I know he has not done it and he and his friends are going to copy me, they do it all the time, Cal only talks to me if he needs something and to keep me good so I can do there homework for them, I'm actually amazed that the teacher has not caught on yet. 

"yeah here you go" I say to him as I hand him the paper

"thanks dude, I owe you!" he tells me and smiles, but he knows just as well as I do that I will never ask for anything back. 

I walk out off the school, I sit down on a bench on the school grounds and just play some games on my phone. I'm going to walk home, I can't do the bus today, I want to be by myself and just think about nothing, I also did not sleep to good, so maybe a walk will clear my head, I hope it will anyway. I text my dad to tell him that I'm walking home, otherwise he will start to get worried. 

But then I see them, JJ and his crew, I see Simon looking at me, I can't help but stare at him for a few seconds, then I see that he notices me, fuck my life, he saw me staring at him, now he is bound to come over. And he does, I see him come walking and then he sits down next to me. 

"hey" I say very awkwardly, what the fuck do I say, I want to run away so badly, there is nothing going to save me now.

"There you are Harry, I've been looking around for you" he says and smiles that big smile that he has, wow his smile is so bright. 

"why?" I ask, making eye contact with him for the first time 

"I was worried about you, you look a bit lost"

"Oh. I just like being alone" I say, 

"is there something wrong? Do you want to talk about it?" He asks me and I don't know what to say, I don't trust him, there are a lot off things wrong, but I'm not just going to tell him about it, I don't know him, he doesn't know me. 

"No, I'm OK" I lie, I've not been fine for 3 years now

"you don't look fine Harry" he tells me and I want to start crying and tell him everything but I don't want to make a scene here in front off everyone, I must keep it together, just stay strong Harry you can do it!

"I'm fine, I promise, I'm just a bit socially awkward, I don't make friends easy" I confess, now at least that is true.

"I know how we can fix that, come for a drive with us, I know you said you don't like cars, but I promise it will be fun, what do you say?" he asks me and stands up holding out his hand, he is just waiting for me to take it, I don't want to, I really don't want to, but I want to get to know him a bit more, maybe I can do this, maybe it will be OK, I hope so, I'm going to try, I hope I wont regret this. 

"yeah OK, sure, let's try this" I say as we walk to the car where Simon's friends are waiting, they are 6 in total, and they all tell me there names, I'm so bad with names, I'm fighting the urge to get out my post it notes to write there names down, but that would be a bit awkward, then I would have to explain why, and as I don't know them at all, I don't really want to get into the hole thing, If they stick with me I will maybe tell them some time, but that day is far in the future, if it will ever happen. I guess I just have to wait and see about that.

"So everyone this is Harry" I hear Simon say to them all and then they all smile at me, then they tell me to get into the car, I go with Simon, JJ and Vikk. My heart is pounding, Can I do this? should I just run away now?