Ch. 3

---Harry's POV---

"uhhh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine" I say, and I feel as all the blood in my body is going in to my cheeks. I'm blushing so much. Why do I have to be so awkward. 

"are you sure, you just hit yourself in the head for no reason" he laughed at me, great he now thinks I'm a total idiot.

"I just forgot the note on what I was told to buy" I say, I can't even look up at him, wow he must think I'm strange. 

"Oh, so a common mistake, I think everyone does that" he says and laughs. He is probably laughing at how stupid I am, even though he is trying to cover it up.

"yeah, I guess" I say and give him a weak smile, then he just walks off, I did not even get his name. It's not like he want's to know mine, he most likely thinks I'm a nutter.

I can't stop thinking about that boy, why the fuck can't I stop thinking about him, what's going on I think to myself as I just throw something into my cart and I get out off there as fast as I can. I'm also very surprised that I remember him, why is that happening, I'm so bad with faces, I've barely talked to him at all, and I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy as he saw me hit myself in the head, in public, I'm such an idiot.

But there he is again, just outside in the parking lot, with his friends, I knew JJ, he was the most popular guy at school, everyone knew him, everyone wanted to be in his friend group.

"hey you" I hear someone call, but I just keep walking, I'm fairly sure they were not talking to me anyway, I'm a nobody, They don't know who I am, I've never talked to them

"Hey, you!" I hear called again and I look up to see JJ walking over to me, another boy walking behind him with the blonde haired boy.

"me?" I say confused as I start breathing faster, I don't know why I'm so nervous, but I just want to run, but that would make me look even more stupid. My social anxiety is hitting the roof right now. I just want the earth to swallow me.

"yeah you, there is no one else here" JJ says to me and then he laughs, his laugh is so loud,

"I just.. uhh, I just"

"what?" JJ says and I'm freaking out, he looks so intimidating,

"JJ leave him alone" the blonde boy says to him as he is about to drag him away

"Simon, you wanted to talk to him, now is your chance " JJ said and laughed, I see him go blood red and I do as well, at least I know his name now, hopefully I still remember it when I get home so I can write it down.

"what is your name" he asks me

"Harry" I whisper to him

"hey Harry, I just wanted to see if you wanted to come with us, have some fun" Simon asked and laughed, he had a great laugh.

"I need to get this home " I say quietly

"are you sure that can't wait for 20 minutes" Simon says and looks at me, fuck I feel myself going bright red again, why does this happen when he is talking to me.

"uhh, my dad is waiting for me"

"why is your dad not doing the shopping? How old are you?" JJ asked

"My dad never leaves the house" I say before wishing that I had just kept my mouth shut, now there would be about 300 follow up questions that I did not want to answer, I just wanted to get away, this was getting to much for me. I just want to run.