~Road Trip~

"And then when I punched the dinosaur, he fell and then I woke up from my dream."

"That's nice, Yosub. But could you help me close this damned thing?"

He let out a giggle as he came over and sat on my suitcase. With his weight pushing the lid down, I had an easier time closing the zip. I let out a sigh and fanned my face with my hand, relieved to finally be ready.

I put on my backpack and stood in front of the mirror. For the first time in a while I wasn't wearing my tracksuits. Instead, I had on a stripy shirt and denim shorts with black sneakers. It was a pretty hot and humid day despite it only being early spring. According to the scary ahjuushi, it was to stay this hot for the next couple of days whilst we stay in Seoul.

"Let's go noona!"

He slipped his little hand into mine and was tugging me towards the front door. I suddenly stopped and let out a loud gasp.

"Oh God, how can I forget!?"

I let go of his hand and ran to my cupboard. I pulled open the doors and grabbed the money box that my president had given me. I quickly put it inside my backpack and placed my hand against my beating heart. I didn't want to leave my money behind, especially since we were going to the city where I could actually spend it.

A few days had passed since my president left to go back home. The days weren't as painful as I thought it would be because I actually enjoyed her familiar company. Me and Yosub showed her around, ate in his grandma's restaurant and I even got her help with the farming; which was an interesting experience itself...

On the day she left, I felt so empty and disappointed but of course I didn't tell her that. If I was to say I missed her, she would probably make fun of me forever.

Once me and Yosub left my house, we headed towards the coach that was parked near the bridge, at the entrance of the village. I suddenly got a flashback of when I was chased by that goat- Mimi, or was it Momo? I couldn't remember.

It sounded like everyone was in there, the voices from in the coach got louder as we got closer to it. Yosub let go of my hand and ran inside, whilst I went towards the driver who was placing the suitcase inside the coach from the side. There was a huge door that was pulled upwards and inside was a huge storage for all our belongings to go inside.

Once I had placed my luggage with the others, I got on the coach. It was so noisy due to everyone speaking over one another and I let out a sigh, dreading the long ride.

I looked around and saw Taehyung's head, he was talking to his mother who was in front of him. I smiled a little as I paced down the middle to go towards him.

"Oh."

I couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed when I saw that the seat beside him was occupied by his little brother. I looked up and made eye contact with Taehyung, my cheeks reddened. I mentally prayed he hadn't seen my disappointment of not being able to sit next to him.

That would be embarrassing.

I didn't even understand why I wanted to sit there. I felt so silly and stupid for being so excited to sit next to him, as if that was anything special. Any other seat would have done just fine, its not like I had feelings-

No way! It's just because we are good friends, that's why I wanted to sit beside him so much.

I shut my eyes and continued mentally convincing myself and pushing away any other thoughts, but was soon distracted by Yosub calling for me.

"Noona, sit with me!"

He was sitting in the window seat right behind Taehyung and his brother. I smiled back at the little boy and proceeded to plop down beside him.