~Doppelganger~

"You guys can go on without me!" I cried up at them, "I can't do this anymore!"

"Noona, hurry up!"

"Just a few more steps, Ara!" Taehyung shouted.

I put my sweaty palms on my knees and hyperventilated with my eyes shut. I wiped off the sweat from my forehead and looked back up the steep hill. I could feel the judging eyes of couples walking past me, but I was too exhausted to care.

I felt like dying as my heart dangerously thumped against my rib cage. My legs were trembling and I feared I would stumble if I tried to continue walking.

Jimin jogged down the hill and stood by my side. He held me by the arm and tugged me forwards.

"I'm going to die."

"Gosh, don't be such a drama queen," he chuckled.

I would've loved to argue back but my body was too tired to do so. Finally, after a lot of panting, we finally met with the rest.

We had decided to hike up the hill instead of riding the cable cars, after we saw how long the queue was. It was by far the worst decision of my life because the hike took about forty minutes.

Forty minutes I spent in hell. For a split second I felt my life flash before my eyes because I thought I had reached the end of my existence.

"I don't understand why you brought us to a park after we literally just came from the countryside," I complained to Jimin.

"It's not just any park, it's Namsan Park," he said, throwing his arms in the air.

I crossed my arms, a blank expression on my face that showed how unamused I was. I turned around to see where the others were. Taehyung and the two boys were running around, chasing each other as per usual. Whilst Taeyeon was exercising in the small fitness corner, chatting with old ladies.

What I was shocked to see was how ahjummas were exercising in the fitness corner, despite having just hiked up the same hill as us. Was that horrible experience not enough for them, that now they want to be swinging their legs around as well?

It was either they were just very fit for their age or I was extremely unfit for my age.

After calling Taeyeon to come over, we joined the three boys.

"Noona, we should get one for us two," said Yosub, tugging my hand.

I followed to where he was pointing, countless amounts of colourful padlocks were locked in fences and benches. I had heard about the famous Love Locks, but it was my first time actually seeing it before my eyes.

Couples could lock their love for each other and dispose the key to show that their love can never be broken and is eternal. Some might find it cute but to me it was just stupid and unrealistic.

But I found myself reluctantly following Yosub to buy a lock for us. The struggle to find a free space in the fence was too much for me, but to make the little guy happy, I had continued searching.

Once we did find an empty space, I locked the padlock and Yosub disposed the key. Then we followed Taeyeon around as she made us stand in different place so she could take photos in her camera. I was reluctant to be in the photos because of my wig and mask. I did not look cute.

Sometimes I feared that people might still recognise me despite the fact that half of my face was covered. It was such a busy day and there were young people everywhere. If I was to take off my disguise, they would all definitely recgonise me. That was what scared me the most.

"Unni, look!" called Taeyeon, "BTS are having a concert in Seoul!"

I walked over to where she was standing in front of a poster about the concert. I was familiar with the groups music, but wasn't a big fan like Taeyeon was. It just showed how big their popularity is that their fanbase even stretched out to the countryside.

"You should go."

"But the concert is tomorrow and the tickets are probably sold out," she replied, disappointment evident in her voice. She let out a sigh and lowered her head.

"My friend works with them and he could probably get you an extra ticket."

Taeyeon instantly looked up at Jimin, who was getting his phone out. Her eyes widened and her jaw fell in shock.

"You can do that?" she asked.

He nodded, causing her to literally leap with joy as she ran around the park screaming. Taehyung came over and curiously looked up at the poster.

"Why does that guy look like me?" he asked, pointing at one of the members.

I squinted my eyes, carefully studying Taehyung's face. His skin was tanned by the sun he was always exposed to from working in the farm. He had small amounts of freckles sporadically dotted across the bridge of his nose. Let's not even get started with his hair. It was untamed and disheveled; I was surprised no pigeon had yet mistaken his head for a nest.

And then I looked back up at the group member whom he was pointing at. He had pale skin that seemed to be well protected from the sunlight, unlike the fool that was by my side. Plus his light-coloured hair was pin straight and perfectly cut.

The fact that such an absurd idea had come into his mind just made him an even bigger idiot than he already was. How could he compare someone like himself to a celebrity?

"Stop being delusional. You are nothing compared to that guy," I reminded him, shaking my head.

"But we totally have the same eyes and nose and-"

"I don't see where the similarity is," I interrupted, " Make sure you never say that in front of your sister or else she will end your life."

Jimin, who was now standing in front of an entrance to the tower, called us over and so we followed him.

"Alright guys, let's go inside the Seoul tower."

"Woah!" exclaimed Yosub, "Will we be able to go all the way up there?"

He pointed at the top of the tower, mouth wide open in awe. I looked at Taehyung and couldn't help but chuckle because he had the exact same expression as both of the little boys.

"Yes! We will be going to the top floor where we will be able to see a full view of Seoul from above."

The three boys gasped with amazement before quickly walking over to the entrance, and we closely followed behind.

And so that was how our first tour of Seoul in Namsan Park went. We even stayed till the night at 8pm to watch the tower light show.

I felt a little sense of regret due to my many years of living in the city. Most of my teenage life was of me studying, acting and doing anything else other than the things I actually wanted to do. It never dawned on me just how many experiences I had missed out in my life.

But I knew that things were not forever going to be like this. All of it was temporary because at some point I would have to go back to my old life. I would have to move back to my home, where I belong and continue with my job as an actress.

I couldn't forever rely on the villagers to sustain my life. But one thing I knew for sure was that even though one day I will be going back to my old life, the only change would be me. The more I thought about it, the more I realised that the person I was before my scandal and the person I am now are not the same.

A/N: I am very sorry for this late update, I was struggling with writing this chapter but it is finally here. I'm hoping to speed up the plot a little more in the next few chapters, therefore the next updates might be a slow one.