Chapter 17 Another Order

I saw some large doors open as second life Rinja opened the door of my current master/mistresses room.

"I have your as you call her, familiar."

"Put me down already I am not a rag doll!"

I saw the annoyed look on my mistresses face..well I suppose since currently in a males attire master.

"Your job as a familiar is to take care of my every need, and that includes bringing me breakfast and helping me change. As well as any other things I may so require."

"Well, isn't that nice, good for you, you never told me I had to abide by such rules in our contract and you didn't make it clear to add or detract any, so it would be an order which would cost you a good deal of manna."

At this point I had shifted back into my human form and was cleaning my hand by licking it.

"Gahh, don't do such vile acts, go to the washroom and clean your hands!"

"No. way. in. heaven. or. hell. Am I going anywhere NEAR that water."

My ear flicked in annoyance at my master which now had a deadly glare on his face. I too could play at this game. I glared back at him with as much ferocity. Our act kept on getting more and more intense till you could cut the electricity through this room between the two of us with a knife. My tail now flipped around my body in annoyance then my master began to smirk. My eyes went wide in confusion. My master looked at Rinja which had now made the bed up.

"You there, go give my familiar a bath since she doesn't want to simply wash her hands."

My ears pinned back and my mouth turned into a snarl as my nose scrunched up like an angry cat, well I was a fox though.

"Touch me, you die."

"No, no, no, not so fast, my orders were you couldn't hurt, nor kill my staff."

Crap. Before I could act hands grabbed me by my stomach and hoisted me into a bathroom and into some warm water. On contact I tried to jump out, tried being the key word, Rinja however held me down with glinting stars in her eyes and my eyes widened in utter horror as soap and shampoo was lathered into my hair, well fur and my body was lathered with rose scented soap.

"Oii, let me out!"

I struggled in the maids, Rinja's surprisingly firm grasp. I was soon done however and a much simpler dress was put on that was much looser and had outer corset with extremely loose sleeves what if I so wished I could lace up and the dress bottom was loose and flowly. The dress was black with a red trim and a small hat was put on my head with and embroidery of my symbol of my collar put on it.I was once again shoved out of the bathroom and in the face of my master. My tail was free to move and it wasn't uncomfortable like the other corset dress I had to wear.

"Ahh, very nice, now are you ready to follow my orders, or does Rin need to go wash you again?"

I was not going not respond to say the least.

"Fine then, the day and age it is now, it isn't like I could do what obliviously your predeceasing masters did to you. "

"Ahh, so they stopped doing that then? How nice."

"Hmm, yes sometime after the castles started to lose there appeal and were replaced with, well for the higher class, mansions. Well, I need you to go out and take care of some business for me. Some fiends seem to be causing some trouble to a couple of my shops and I need that taken care of. Handle it how you so wish, that is an order Verminmina."

"As you wish, master."

I gave a bow then left the room on silent feet. Once outside I began to run at inhuman speed over the valley and hills. I made it to town with little to no disarray to my attire and began to walk around. People gave me weird looks may that be due to the length of my dress being 'improper' or the fact I had no shoes on, or even my tail and ears. Perhaps all the above, I could care less what they thought of me, even what I thought of myself. Did I even think anything of myself? Hmm, I don't really know. I looked around and saw a couple stores that had the emblem that was on my outfit and choker necklace. To name a few, was a book store and a bakery as well as a toy store. All of which seemed to have been ransacked and needed to be cleaned up. I walked over avoiding the carriages and people in front of me and around me. I looked the store's over carefully then hid out in an alleyway waiting for the culprits to return. My eyes glowed fusia in the dim lighting and I was now on the hunt.