Chapter 19 21st Century

Well, it didn't take long  at all for my mistress;master to get word of my return and ask for a report.

"Well, what do you have to say on the report?"

"I made sure nobody would vandalize your shops anymore, in the most perminet way possible."

A murderous glint shown in my eyes as I spoke.

"I did say you could deal with them as you saw fit...how swift were their deaths?"

"Some suffered, others were quick and painless, it just deepened on how they were coming at me and how much danger I was in."

"How much mess was left?"

"I am afraid the faint of heart should not hear about my business dealing with... extermination."

"I see..."

"Now, how long are you planning on keeping me here forsay? After all I may be an easy summon, but with how long I have been around my manna payments get higher as I have gained experience."

"Well I already have what needed to be taken care of and what you were summoned for, so you are dismissed from my service. I break our contract and your servitude towards me. Return from whence you came."

I felt my body being taken back to the grey zone. I searched my body and found that my tails were lite with blue flames and my tails had split again so I now had six since one of each of my tails had split in three with the original split being the middle third. My appearance was extremely sleek and glossy as well as lithe. I began padding through the grey matter causing the grey goo to form clouds around my small paws. I flicked my tail as I formed grey trees and plants with the goo. I had done that for about an hour or so and so 100 years for humans time had passed. I crawled into a hallow I had formed in one of the grey trees and curled my tail around myself as I fell asleep. I felt my form getting pulled and I awoke instantly and flashed my gleaming teeth. As soon as I saw the summoners triangle and my paw hit ground I leapt onto my summoner with teeth near the throat. It was a boy. I looked around the room for the person by which could have summoned me, surely this wasn't him.

"Who has offered me this pathetic sacrifice to take blame for summoning me?! Who put the blame of this summon on your shoulders boy!"

"N..nobody. I summoned you, I thought that it was just a weird incantation that wouldn't work."

"Don't play fool with me, boy! Send me away before I decided to bite that pretty neck of yours and do it for you."

"No, I summoned you and you will do as I say."

"Ha! Likely cause you probably don't know how to set a binding!"

My voice was booming as I had a smoky appearance as my form had not settled to this realm.

"I Darick, have summoned thine familiar of darkness to do my bidding as the summoners contract goes you may not kill me, my family harm anybody without my command and will follow all my commands to the line and will follow all of them and more or less of my commands as I see fit."

I felt my form suddenly get slammed into me as the smoke took shape of this realm and a binding was set like a collar around my throat much like ink that was invisible chaining to to my new master. With the time that had passed my familiar ranking was now an S rank with is the highest rank possible since I was around for a long time so how this boy managed it is beyond me. His garbs were quiet strange unlike anything I have ever seen. It seemed he wore a grey cloak of some sort and bluish material around his mid section not showing off his body structure very well.

"I refuse to follow orders from a mere boy!"

"First off, familiar I am not a boy, I am twenty five thank you very much. Second off I know your a familiar and all, but seriously you look younger than me, at least in your fox form. Speaking of which transform to your human form."

My body responding to my masters orders began to shift shifting me to an appearance of that by which looked twenty one.

"Mhmmm, thought so. I am still trying to wraps my head around this familiar thing since I thought they were just in books of lore and what not. Apparently gramps wasn't loosing his mind like everybody aside from myself thought he was."

"Well, I am very much real as you can see."

I narrowed my eyes at my new master.

"What's with that glare?"

"I have another master and here I thought I could get some peace and quiet for once."

"How long have you been around?"

"Doesn't matter, all you need to know is you aren't the first I have summoned me."

"Ok, what is your name then?"

"I have had many names, so by which all I didn't choose."

"What do you want to be called?"

"Your my new master so I don't have a say."

I flipped my hair away from the front of my body since it went all the way to my thighs. I saw my master suddenly turn a light tinge of red.

"Where are your cloths?"

"Hmm....only ever had them once."

"I can't have you in my room with no cloths on especially if somebody walks in."

I saw my new master take his strange cloak off then thow it over my head. I had a mini heart attack/freak out as everything went dark then my head poked out as I found the arm holes and put my arms threw them. The cloak on my new master only covered his upper body on me it went down to my knees.

"There, less questionable."

I blinked blankly at my master.

"Does it really matter, I mean I am your familiar if you tell people that then it is perfectly clear why I am cloths less."

"Not in the 21st century it isn't! Nobody even thinks familiars exist. They would think I am into some weird fetish!"

I gave a shrug not really sure of the terms my master was using.