Chapter 31 Opening Old Wounds

(Warning this contains MAJOR gore, rape, and abuse skip this chapter if you cannot handle it I DO NOT want to see hate comments nor a report because you didnt heed my warning Again, MAJOR gore, rape, abuse this is rated R/ MA this is not for kids under 18 mentally!!!)

"Well, regardless of your thoughts I should have you come in more to help me with my students. Your skill level is extraordinary and not to be said otherwise nor undermined."

"I suppose, and thank you Lexer."

"Well, we should be going now Lexer and we will let you get back to your lessons now."

I gave a curt nod of goodbye and left behind Derick my pace kept with his own evenly.

"Saraphinx, I have been meaning to ask you something for some time now."

"Ohh, and what may that be master?"

"It isn't anything big, but you have been around for awhile correct?"

"Yes, is that all you wanted to ask if so, I am going now till you order for me to come."

I began to veer off when Derick stopped me.

"No, that isn't what I wanted to ask, but since you have been around a long time don't you have any kids?"

I went ridged at that and stopped walking.

"No."

"Ohh, really? I would think you would have had at least one."

I turned and began to walk in the opposite direction.

"Wait, what is wrong?" I looked down seeing Derick's hand on my arm.

"Nothing is wrong. I am just tired is all."

"Ohh? I didn't think familiars needed sleep." Derick's grip loosened as I pulled my arm away from him and walked away. I rounded a corner in a abandoned house as I sat down against a wall clutching my stomach as I felt a large jagged scar running seven inches across just under my navel seeming to have crude stitches sewn tight across the flesh. My mind played the scene over and over again from what had happened during that year of being with my master from the 1600's 

~Flashback~

"Death. get here now." I responded languidly having felt tired for awhile now Alaxan was worried about me, but I played it off as just being as such from lack of feeding and being beaten everyday. He didnt think that was the case and said I should try to behave and take things easy, but me being me I couldn't listen to him and was rebellious.

"Yes master?"

"Kneel!" Being bound by contract I acted on such and knelled looking at him daring him to do something. In turn I received a hard slap to my face  and his belt buckle being undone as he whipped my back already scarred and open further my injured back. His pants dropped as he brought my head down to his dick."Suck bitch!" I let my teeth clench as I took him into my mouth bobbing my head up and down struggling not to gag as I tasted piss and something sour like rancid milk. I heard his disgusting moans sound as I brought him closer, and closer to his release then he pulled out of my mouth suddenly much to my relief, but I knew better than to sign him off as done, I wasn't stupid he did this EVERY day it became routine at this point. Get beat , suck him  off getting him close to release as he shoved into me and the outcome varied after. Master pushed my small body  about the age appearance of ten up against a wall as he shoved into me roughly biting my shoulder making it bleed as I didn't move my body was numb, unresponsive. "You always did feel sooo tight bitch." I could't say anything, what would I say? Nothing, I had nothing to say. It began to feel harder and harder as his thrusts became violent and blood ran down my thigh till he released inside me. He went at it for hours till he was satisfied. I was left thrown to the ground as spiked whips came down on my back harshly ripping the skin up to a pulp. My bum red from the wooden paddle brought down countless times as the sadistic bastard found joy in my pain. He gave me a final kick to my ribs  as he left. I laid on the ground for a bit then got up and limped over to Alaxan and made my way into his cell.