Chapter 26 Yelling Converations

My body was shaking and I gripped my sides to keep it from shaking as badly as it was. I gritted my teeth forcing me to stop shaking moments later I felt a tug on my being and I steeled my gaze not letting anything pass as I was summoned.

"What do you need?"

"Look, I just want to apologize."

"Why? You did exactly what I was summoned for, ordered me to do something which I did. I am a simple pawn in this game of chess."

"No, Saraphinx you aren't, it was wrong of me to order you and I shouldn't have done that."

"I am just a familiar now tell me what you want me to do or I am going back to the grey zone till you need me to do something."

My feet started to get foggy as I was disappearing to the grey zone slowly.

"No, don't go, I want to talk with you."

I kept my expression stoic as I re materliaized and took a seat on a bed.

"Fine, if that is so what you wishingly order."

"No, I am not going to order you to do something you don't want to on your free will."

"Then why even summon me?! I am a familiar I am meant to be ordered for that I have no say in my life so just order me to do what you so wish or dismiss me!"

"No! I am not going to do that, so get that thought out of your mind already!"

"Why even keep me around then?! What purpose do I even have here? Did you just summon me for sex, pleasure, enjoyment, murdur what did you order me here for?! Ohh that's right,you summoned me by coincidence set a binding that I may as well break now it is so shallow!"

"Perhaps I like your company, did you ever think of that?! Perhaps not all humans are like your prior masters."

"No, I know that. Some are more kind than others. However whom ever summons me had an affinity for dark magic and or harbors a dark secret that is never to be said. The only pure of heart are a first summon which dictates what your affinity is for, I did something that chose my affinity as the only familiar of ever any true dark magic."

"Saraphinx, I find that hard to beleive-"

"Then don't beleive it! This is my form in this realm simply because this suits your tastes my true form is something to he feared by all. My true form is so powerful only those with externally strong magic can survive five minutes of that in my true form. I am not some innocent being nor have I been since my first summon. Perhaps if things had worked out differently then I would have been a different summon, but I am not and throughout the ages my summoners symbol had changed due to the different attributes I have picked up. Do you even know what my summoners symbol translated means?"

"No, what does it mean?"

"Thy familiar of darkness and seduction shall do my evil bidding with no questions. Your chance to be pure is no more so you shall kill the innocent since that is the path you chose for thin self. Your wake is death itself and slumber chaos and calamity. You will never find thin peace for eternity and ye shall be cursed to servitude to please your master in all aspects. Thin sly ways will be used for your masters gain and  your skills to kill throughout history. That is the literal meaning of my summon."

"That explains a lot for the symbol I drew..."

"If that is true then you would know that...wherever dark secret I harbor is?"

"Of course I do. However that secret you harbor I can see is locked away from your knowledge and I won't tell you since you have hidden it from yourself."

"...well, I suppose that will be part of the past I don't rember then and locked away."

"Well, that is your bushiness to figure out. May I go now if that is all?"

"Actually, I want you to come with me and do some stuff. I am suppost to meet up with Dan and some of his friends."

"If that is what you wish, then I will accompany you."

"Perfect, umm do you want to put some cloths on, I can google some pictures so you can put some on."

"Ummm...ok, sure then."

"Ok, here are some pictures for you to choose from."

I looked through the outfits and chose one then summoned it liking the look

"Is this good?"

"...thats..thats..hot!"

I look the outfit over and shrug.

"If you say so, well you go ahead and lead the way."

"I do say so."

Darick lead the way to what seemed to be a club, the night air was crisp and fresh I breathed it in relaxing a bit then felt a firm hand wrap around my waist. I looked over and saw a tall guy broad that smelled like alcohol came up to me trying to pull me away from Darick who was getting farther and farther ahead of me, I turned around quiet peeved about the sudden invasion of the guy.

"Please release me."

"Aww, and relase a cutie like you, I think not."

I got pissed and pulled away punching the guy, well tried too, he grabbed my hand and stopped me from punching him. My eyes flashed fusia from their silver attribute as I pulled away this time punching the guy sending him hitting a lamp post and denting it. I walk easily back up to Darick as he had just now looked back at me oblivious to what happened mere feet behind him.

"Well, this is the place."

I look at it hearing the loud music from inside then enter with you.