Part 3

*Yuri's pov* 

After I got settled in with Kakashi I went to the academy where the hokage said I would be starting, I knew a few jutsu's. . . Well okay, maybe a lot but I was still excited to meet some new people and make some friends.  I took a deep breath in and opened the door to the classroom only to see a blonde haired boy tied up in ropes and a mad looking Iruka. 

"Oh, am I interrupting something? Should I come back later?" I asked Iruka while staying out of everyone's view except for Iruka and the blonde kid who was now blushing.

"N-no, it's quite fine. Please come in," Iruka said as he made his way over to the center of the classroom. He cleared his throat. "Okay class, we have a new student. Yuri why don't you introduce your self?" I came in and turned to the class with a smile. All boys blushed and majority of the girls glared.

"My name is Yuri Kimiko," I said with a smile. 

"Alright any questions?" Iruka asked.  Every ones hands shot up. 

"Kiba," Iruka called.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" The kid named Kiba asked.  I shook my head no.

"Naruto," Iruka said.

"Hey wanna come to ichiraku ramen with me after?!" Naruto the boy who was still tied up basically yelled.

"Why would she want to hang out with you after?" Some random purple haired dude said glaring at Naruto. Naruto looked down at the ground and glared at it.

"I'd love to Naruto," I said with a smile. He instantly brightened up and grinned.

"Ino," Iruka said.

"How is your hair so long?" Ino asked. 

"It's usually not this length," I said.

"That's right, I saw the real length of her hair," Iruka mumbled. 

"How long is your hair?" Sakura asked raising an eye brow.  

"Over 70 feet why?" I asked.

"Liar!" Most of the girls shouted. I shrugged.

"Think what you want, I honestly could care less." I said I went and cut the ropes that were tying Naruto. 

"Wanna be friends?" I whispered to him.

"Yea! Believe it!" He yelled, I giggled.

"Okay because of Naruto everyone will be reviewing the transformation jutsu," Iruka stated, everyone groaned. I honestly didn't think that jutsu was hard. 

"Okay Sakura here," Sakura stated."Transform," she said. She transformed into an accurate Iruka. 

"Good job," Iruka said. Sakura squealed causing me to jump and let out a tuny squeal of my own.

"Sasuke, did you see that?" She asked. 'Sasuke?' I thought. 

"Sasuke," Iruka said, a black haired looking kid went up. 'Oh this is him,' I thought. 'Not ugly, but not cute,' I thought once again.

"Yuri," Iruka said.

"Wait Yuri's new, shouldn't she do something else. It could be to advanced for her," Ino yelled.

"Yea," Sakura replied. 

"Yuri c-"Iruka started. 

"Iruka, do you really think the hokage would send me here if I had no knowledge?" I asked. 

"Yea, but you came here in a crystal incased coffin," Iruka mumbled.

"But that has nothing to do with it," I said. "As a shinobi aren't you guys supposed to have faith in others? In your comrades?" I asked. Iruka's eyes widen.

"Y-yes sorry, please continue,"Iruka stuttered. 

"Man what a bunch of jerks some of them are," I mumbled. I looked at Iruka and stepped forward. "Transform," I whispered with out doing hand signs.  I turned into a perfect replica of Iruka.

"That's amazing," me and Iruka said in sync. "She even has my voice right," we  both said again. He moved his hand to the right and I did the exact same thing at the same time. We both had the same expression, it was basically like he was looking in a mirror. Just then the bell rung. 

"Ichiraku!"Naruto yelled grabbing my hand and dragging me out.