Part 23

*Yuri's pov* 

"Time for the tenth question," Ibiki said. I did a creepy face that scared everyone even Gaara. 

"You guys can choose to stay or to go, if you stay and fail you can't ever become a chunin," I said really creepily.  Everyone gluped, one by one people started leaving.  I saw Naruto raising his hand. 'Time for a speech.' I thought as I got comfy on the desk. 

"I won't ever back down!" I zoned out. 

"You all!" Ibiki started. 

"Pass!" I said with a smile, just then Anko came and I jumped to where Naruto was and sat in front of him. 

"Yea! I passed!" Naruto yelled. 

"Listen up maggots i'm your proctor for the second part of the exams Anko M-hey Yuri what're you doing here?" Anko asked stopping her whole speech. "You're not a candidate are you? Oh man I feel bad for who ever's not on your team." 

"Actually I was a proctor for the first exam, but for the second i'm participating in it." I said.

"Hm? Why?" Anko asked randomly taking dango out and eating it. 

"Well according to the hokage and well our sensei this would be a good experience for us to work on our team work," I replied casually. Anko got up and ruffled my hair. 

"Try not to kill to many people," Anko said. 

"but it'll even out the competition," I replied.

"Yea, but," Anko replied sheepishly. I sweat dropped. 

"YOu don't wanna be blamed for anyone's death do you?" I asked.

"Heheh," Anko laughed awkwardly. 

"Make them sign a form then so no one can blame their deaths on you," I said. 

"OH YA!! Hey you're really smart kid!" Anko beamed. "Everyone to the second exam!"