Part 4

*Yuri's pov* 

I'm so excited, today's the graduation exam. I wonder what the test will be on, I hope that I make more friends other then Naruto today. I walked down the hallways of the academy and walked into the room only to see Naruto and emo boy kissing. I started giggling, everyone looked at me. 

"Naruto, you and emo boy?" I asked, "I thought you hated him. . . I guess you guys are dating," I mumbled. 

"We are not dating!" Naruto and emo boy yelled. 

"Then why did you guys lip lock?" I asked completely confused. 

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled as killing intent filled the room. The fan girls were cracking their knuckles. I instantly glared.

"Touch him and you die," I said, the fan girls looked at me. I wasn't glaring anymore. 

"And what are you gonna do about it slut?" One of the girls asked.

"I-I'm a slut?" I asked with tears in my eyes.  All the boys instantly glared at the girls. A tear ran down my cheek and I started crying. 

"Look what you did! You made her cry!" A random boy yelled. I stopped crying and glared. The girls flinched back. 

"What is a slut? It doesn't sound nice," I said, I then walked up to the girl who called me a slut. "I'll go easy on her," I mumbled. I looked to the corner of the classroom where the hokage was spying on us. 'Sorry Grampie,' I mouthed. I punched the girl square in the face, she went straight through the wall. "Next time you call me a slut or attempt to hurt my friend I won't hold back!" I yelled to her. "Anyone else?" I asked. The girls immediately went back to there seats. 

"Thanks," Naruto said. I smiled at him. I walked up to a guy in a jacket and glasses and sat beside him.

"Hi, I'm Yuri," I said. 

"Shino," Shino said. As he said that I saw a bug come out of his arm. 

"What's your name?" I asked to the bug who now crawled onto my finger.

"Kurai," the bug said. 

"It's nice to meet you Kurai," I said. 

"You can understand them?" Shino asked. 

"Yep! I can understand all animals, especially bugs. I love them," I said while playing with Kurai who was flying around. "Say Shino?" I asked looking at him.

"Hm?" He asked while looking at me through his glasses. 

"2 things. 1 wanna be friends? 2 you have such pretty eyes and a good looking face, why hide them?" I asked. I saw his eyes widen. 

"How do you know what I look like?" He asked, I blushed a bit and looked away. 

"My kekkei gankai, it allows me to see through people clothing, see dead people, manipulate all element, heal people and a lot more." I said while still blushing. Shino's eyes widen. 

"S-so you can see, like all of me. Like ALL of me?" Shino asked. I turned bright red and looked at him.

"No-no-no," I said while waving my hands in front of me. "I can only see through your jacket and glasses," I said.

"If you wanted to could you?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded blushing still. 

"The answer is yes," Shino said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Yes to being your friend," Shino mumbled. I squealed and hugged him. 

*Third person pov hokage's office* 

The jonin and hokage were currently watching the Uchiha and Yuri in complete curiosity. The jonin that had already met her loved her, she's like an angel. Every single jonin was currently fighting about who would get her on their team. 

"Stop!" The hokage yelled.  The jonin stopped and looked at him. 

"Sorry," they all mumbled. 

"She'll be on Kakashi's team," the hokage said. "My decision is final."

"Yes sir," they all said again. As if on cue they heard an adorable squeal, they looked into the orb only to see Yuri hugging Shino. . . And Shino hugging back. 

"She makes friends quickly," Kurenai mumbled. 

"You can say that again," Kakashi whispered.