Part 29

*Yuri's pov* 

"Alright! Good job Naruto!" I yelled as I jumped down from the railing. 

"I know! Let's go get some ramen!" He yelled as he fist pumped. 

"I was thinking more along the lines of finding you a sensei," I said. 

"Why? Kakashi-sensei will teach  me," Naruto said confused. 

"No, he'll be teaching his favorite duckbutt," I said.  Naruto laughed.

"You'll see!" He yelled as he ran out of the arena.  Gai sensei came up behind me. 

"Hey youthful flower! You wanna come meet my team?" Gai sensei asked. 

"Sure," I said. "Lead the way." 

"Alright!" Gai sensei said. "Get on my back." 

"Huh? Why?" I asked. 

"Because I need to meet Neji and Tenten using the power of youth!" Gai screamed. 

"And I need to be on your back why?" I asked confusedly. 

"Just do it for youth," Gai said. 

"Alright," I muttered as I hopped on his back.  He sped off so fastly I squealed a bit and then started laughing and telling him to go faster/. 

*Third person pov* 

Neji and Tenten were at the training grounds sitting down waiting for Gai sensei so he could train Neji more.  

"AHAHA!" They heard a squeal come from the distance.  Neji and Tenten jumped and looked to see a blur of green.  "That was so fun!" Yuri cheered as she got off of Gai's back. 

"All in a days work!" Gai said while doing a pose causing Tenten and Neji to sweat drop. 

"Alright my youthful students, this is Yuri.  Neji she's gonna help me train you today. Yuri this is Tenten and Neji. Lee's in the hospital right now," Gai said sadly. 

"Don't worry, he'll be alright, I'll help heal him when he wakes up alright?" Yuri said. 

"Alright! Do 500 laps around Kohona!" Gai yelled. Neji and Tenten were about to start when Gai stopped them. "Neji, you have to carry Yuri on your back for 250 laps and in your arms for another 250 laps."

"I'm gonna die," Neji muttered.  Yuri shrugged and got on Neji's back, Neji then started running around with her on his back. 

*Timeskip on the 300th lap* 

Neji passed out right on the street with Yuri in his arms and because of that he face planted right into her C cup breasts, Yuri blushed while Neji snoored. 

'What's Neji doing?'  Haishi thought as he looked at his brothers son who was laying ontop of a girl.