Part 38

*Yuri's pov* 

Naruto came back with the new Hokage and she should be in her office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in," the hokage said.  I opened the door and bowed. 

"Lady Tsunade, It's me Yuri Kimiko," I said with  a smile.  Tsunade smiled.

" I haven't seen you in a while," Tsunade said. 

"Yea, well I became a ninja here," I said.

"I heard, you're Anbu captain right?" She asked. I nodded. "Do you want a mission?"  She asked, I shook my head. 

" I came to make a request, I wanna leave for two years and go train," I said. 

"Huh? Why?" Tsunade asked. 

'"Please," I said while doing puppy dog eyes. 

"Fine," Tsunade sighed giving in. I smiled. 

"Thanks, oh and can you call in the rookie 9 and Gai's team and give them these please?" I asked. She nodded and took the letters. 

"When are you leaving?" She asked. I hugged her. 

"Right now, see you in two years," I said. 

"Bye," she said before I poofed away. I was in front of my castle in my demonic form. I walked in. 

People just stared at me as I walked by, Guards tried stopping me but I walked passed them.  I walked to the throne room where I knew my father was. 

"Get her!" A guard yelled as they all chased after me. I slammed open the doors to the throne room, everyone in the room looked at me. The guards started to run after me. I punched them and sent them across the room.  The generals got up and went to guard dad. 

"Stop," my dad said. "Everyone stand down, now" He ordered. 

"But-" a general started to say. 

"Stand down!" Dad interrupted, he looked at me. "Hi honey, did you finally decide to come live with daddy?" Everyone's eyes widen, I sighed and went back into my original form. 

"On one condition," I said. My dad raised an eyebrow. 

"And what would that be?" He asked. 

"Let the Hokage go," I said. He smirked and got up, dad began circling me slowly.

"And why would I do that?" He asked, my anger flared and before I knew it my dark self came out. My hair turned black again.

"You wanted a strong soldier on your side. . Right?" I asked. 

"How can I be sure that you're strong?" Dad asked. 

"You can't," I said. 

"How about a fight," he suggested. 

"With who?" I asked. 

"Me," He said. 

"But sir I-" a guard said. 

"Deal," I interrupted him. He smirked.