Part 39

*Third person pov* 

The Generals sat in the stands outside as they watched their king and his daughter walk out. 

"I can't believe he never told us he had a daughter," one of the generals said. 

"I know," another agreed.

"Begin!" That made everyone shut up. 

"She's gonna get squashed," one whispered.  Satan and Yuri circled around each other. The Hokage watched in worry as he saw Yuri, he loved her with all his heart. She was like a grand daughter to him.  Yuri charged, she was faster then lightening and aimed to punch him. Satan dodged but just barely. 

'Fast,' he thought. Before he could regain his composer Yuri charged at him again this time even faster. 'I might have to try in this battle.' He thought. Yuri punched him and he blocked, she went to aim one for his face but faked it and tripped him. She then punched him up in the air and kicked him higher and higher. She went above him and slammed him into the ground.  The generals gasped. 

"No one's ever been able to touch him," one said. 

"I actually should start trying now," Satan said. 

"Good, now I can get serious too," Yuri said. Satan and her were going so fast that no one could follow their battle. 

(Sorry I suck at writing these kinda scenes) 

Yuri shot a ball of purple lightening at him and he dodged. 

In the end Yuri lost, it was a close fight. He let the hokage go to heaven and now he has Yuri in his grasp. What will he do with her? Her life, no the worlds life was in her hands. . .Now it's in Satans.