Part 22

*Third person pov* 

"All right! Listen up you baby faced degenerates!" Ibiki yelled scaring the heck out of everyone in the room. 

*Timeskip* 

"And Be-," Ibiki started but got interrupted by a knock.  Ibiki growled. "Who's there?" He seethed. 

"Open the door or die," Yuri said from the other side of the door. 

'I only know one person who speaks like that to me.' Ibiki thought glaring. 

"No," Ibiki said. 

"Are you mad because i'm better at your job then you are?" Yuri asked from the other side of the door sighing. 

"NO!" Ibiki yelled. 

"Ibiki let me in, it's the hokage's orders. I'm the other proctor stupid." Yuri said. 

"Still not letting you in," Ibiki grumbled. 

"Fine i'll kick down the door," Yuri said. 

"Like heck you would," Ibiki said. Just then the door flew off it's hinges and hit Ibiki causing him to fall down.  Yuri walked in tpo the class with wide eyed genin. 

"Hi! I'm Yuri your other proctor," Yuri introduced. The 9 other rookies eyes bulged. 

"YURI! You never told us you were a proctor!" Naruto yelled pointing a finger at me. 

"Heh, you see I just found out like an hour ago," Yuri stated while rubbing the back of her head nervously. 

"Wait, why are you a proctor for the chunin exams if your an anbu?" Sakura asked, I got an irk mark. 

"Sakura! You can't go around telling everyone what rank I am! " Yuri yelled wide eyed. 

"Sorry," Sakura mumbled. 

"I'm here because 1 I wanted to see you guys, two I had no choice and 3 hokage's orders," Yuri said. "Now back to the exam! BEGIN!" Yuri yelled, everyone flipped over their test and began.