Part 37

*Yuri's pov*

It's been a week since Grandpa hokage was put in hell, how could I possibly tell them. I can't, it's just. . .I can't. 

"Is something on your mind?" Shino asked from beside me. I gripped his hand and smiled at him softly. 

"It's just, my father you see." I said. He gave me a look saying go on. "I haven't seen him in a while and I miss him." 

"Why don't you go visit him?" Shino asked. I shrugged. 

"I will  when the next hokage lets me," I said. 

"I have to go my father wants me to be home early today, sorry," Shino said. 

"It's alright," I said, I leaned in and kissed him. We parted and he walked away. I sighed. I was walking not paying attention until I was hit with water. 

"YURI!" I heard people yell. 

"HEY! Who the hell hit me with water?!" I yelled as I looked up. Asuma, Kurenai, Kakashi and Gai were there standing on the water beside two people in cloaks.             

"YURI! GET AWAY!" Gai yelled. I rolled my eyes. 

"Shut up Gai! Don't tell me what to do! I'm in a very bad mood!" I yelled, as I did the sky turned black and lightening crashed, my hair involuntarily turned black and my wings popped out and turned black. My outfit also changed. 

"Their to strong Yuri!" Kurenai yelled. 

*Third person pov* 

"You do realize we're talking to the ANbu captain. . .Right," Kakashi said, they sweat dropped. 

"But she's just a kid, what if," Kurenai started. Before she could finish her sentence Yuri ran up to Kisame and punched him. . .Hard. She turned and glared at Itachi, even he flinched under her glare. 

"Go," Yuri said harshly, her voice sounding demonic.  Itachi grabbed Kisame and jumped in the trees.  Yuri changed back as she saw Kakashi bleed a bit. "Kakashi sensei? Are you alright?" She asked her voice now sounding angelic. 

"Wow, that brat  sure is strong," Kisame said. 

'Who is this Yuri?' Itachi thought.