Part 27

*Yuris pov* 

'Naruto, Sakura! Sasuke?? Where the hell are you?' I thought as I stood in line alone. 'You have both scrolls! Don't be late!' I thought. I was so deep in thought I didn't notice Naruto come up behind me. 

"hey Yuri! We made it believe it!" Naruto whispered into my ear, I jumped and let out a little squeal causing everyone to look at me. I blushed and turned towards Naruto. 

"Don't scare me, jeez," I whispered. I hugged Naruto, Sakura then Sasuke. "I'm glad you guys made it." 

"Yea same," Sakura said. 

"Well good luck!" I said as I walked towards the front.

"We don't need luck believe it!" Naruto yelled to me. Everyone's eyes were on me. 

"Trust me, you're gonna need it," I replied as I sat beside the hokage. Everyone sweat dropped at me and I can see why.  I'm sitting and everyone else is standing.  The hokage started talking until a proctor interrupted him.

"We're gonna have a preliminary round," he started. 

"What?" Everyone asked confused. 

"You're gonna compete against each other right now," I said causing the attention to drift over to  me. 

"Yea, due to the fact that there's to many of you," the proctor said. 

"What?! We just got out of the forest!" Someone yelled. 

"Don't we even get a break?!" Someone else yelled. 

"If any of you think you can't handle it," the proctor started. 

"You should drop out," I finished with a soft tone. 

"Okay, you got me," Kabuto said as he raised his hand, yes I know Kabuto's name. 

*Flash back* 

"Soo, why are you stalking me exactly?" I asked as I turned around to see a white haired guy with glasses. His eyes widen. 

"I'm sorry, I got lost and thought you could lead me back into town," he replied sheepishly. I giggled. 

"Keep going straight and turn to the first left, I'm Yuri who're you?" I asked. 

"Kabuto, nice to meet you," he said with a smile. 

"Likewise, have fun! I have a mission to attend." I said.

"A mission? You aren't a genin?" Kabuto asked. 

"That's for me to know and for you. . .To find out," I said. "Bai." I said as I poofed away.

*Flash back over* 

He doesn't really seem like someone who would give up but you never know. 

"Alright, let's start with the preliminary rounds," the proctor said. 

"The match ends when one is dead or can't compete anymore! Have funn!" I said as I jumped up to the railing.