Part 25

*Third person pov* 

"Yuri!" Sakura screamed at the pendant on her bracelet. 

"What's that gonna do?" Dosu asked as he was just about to finish her off. POOF! In front of Sakura was Ino and her team and in front of them was a confused Yuri. 

"Ehh?" She asked as she looked around.  "Sakur-hey! Watch where you point that thing jerk!" Yuri yelled as Dosu threw a punch at her. 

'M-My sound. Didn't even effect her.' Dosu thought. 

"Did they do that to you?" Yuri asked. 

"Yea," Sakura said. 

"Well I suppose I can kill one more team," Yuri thought aloud. 

"Isn't that the proctor for the first exam?" Tenten asked Neji from where they were in the trees. 

"I think so," Neji replied. "Now we'll see if she's strong." 

"Like you could kill us," the girl snorted. 

"Sakura, quick or slow?" Yuri asked. 

"Slow," Sakura mumbled. Yuri smirked and took her jacket off where she had mini wings.  She folded them out and they were huge white wings. 

"Man, we should just finish that pink brat," Zaku said. Yuri's wings turned black. Sakura gasped. 

"Why are they black?" She asked no one.  Yuri reached one hand out.

"Yūri wa hanbun tenshi hanbun akuma, kyōfu, kanashimi, shi o kyoka suru watashi no ta no jiko ni watashi no kurai jiko o henkaku shi, watashi wa watashi no saiaku no sokumen to hitotsu ni naru koto o kyoka hikitsugu kirai.. [Sentaku-gawa wa chichi akuma ni yotte sakusei sa remashita." Yuri said this and a dark black light eloped her.

"YURI!" Everyone yelled. She came down and looked exactly like the picture.

"Die," she whispered as she disappeared and reappeared behind them and ripped their heads off.

"AHH!" Sakura and everyone yelled as a head went rolling towards them.

"Sakura," Yuri said still in her form. Sakura jumped.

"Y-yea?" She asked.

"You're not afraid right?" Yuri asked.

"No, just surprised," Sakura said.

"Liar," Yuri muttered, she threw the scrolls to them. "I'll meet you at the tower."

"O-Okay," Sakura said, as Yuri walked away her hair turned blonde again and she turned back into herself. Half angel half demon.