Seventeen

It's a bit late in the story but do you guys want a character ask? Details at end :))

Chapter 17

I had no intentions to start anything straight away, nor did I want to do anything major. If anything, I just wanted to forget about Lloyd, and keep chugging along as I had been doing before he turned up. I still thought relationships and dating were revolting, and kept turning down girls who wanted to go on a date with me.

November was a hot month and we went to the beach as a four a lot. Ashton and I got closer as friends, as did Michael and Calum. As for Calum and Ashton... well they were still at it like two horny teenagers with a lot of sexual frustration. And I didn't mind so much because seeing Calum's smile from afar was nicer than hearing him whine to me about Ashton's good looks.

Yeah, I'd come to terms with the fact that I could potentially have a thing for Calum.

But I wasn't going to act on it.

Why? Because I didn't want to hurt him – and also, I was too stubborn to give in. I kinda liked being asexual, even though it wasn't the most natural thing to me now.

I'd decided to get rid of my feelings as soon as possible, so I didn't complicate things. He seemed to have forgotten about the whole Lloyd business, so it was my turn to forget what I wanted to regard as a short period of confusion.

It was now the summer holidays – our examinations were over and we'd be going into our final year at the start of next term. Ashton and Michael had graduated but were going to a college very close to our school so we'd still be able to see them regularly. With just a matter of days until the Foo Fighters concert, I had been listening to them a lot, also going outside more than usual to get gifts for everyone.

Calum had arranged to meet me for coffee, and apparently needed my advice on a gift for Ashton. I'd agreed because I was pretty used to him asking me about things before actually taking action, and in a way I liked it. Like, he trusted my opinion – and that made me happy.

"Luke, over here!"

My eyes scanned the room for signs of a brunette boy, but I saw none. Where was the voice from then?

I then saw a hand waving and noticed that it was Calum – yet his hair was different. It now had blonde streaks in the front, and holy fuck.

It looked good on him.

"What the heck did you do to your hair?!" I asked, sitting down opposite him on the brown leather sofa. He smiled coyly, looking down at the table. "I mean, it looks great, but wow. No warning at all."

"I love it! Ashton took me to the hairdresser's as an early Christmas present, and let me choose everything. I also got some cut at the back, see?" He turned his head to show me the back of his head, and I nodded.

"It looks good."

"You want a drink?"

"I'll go get it, don't worry."

I went up to the till and got a cold iced coffee and sat back down, looking at his demure grin.

"What's up with you? You look so shy."

He bit his lip. Mm. "I kind of have a request. I know you said no more favours... but I haven't asked you for one in ages."

He waited for me to reply. "Depends on what it is, obviously."

He appeared to be getting more and more flustered by the second, and took a big sip of his drink, almost choking on it. Once he was okay, I asked again. "Basically... I want to... I want to give Ashton a blowjob."

I stared blankly at him. Then my eyebrows furrowed.

And then I realised.

"No."

"But I haven't even-"

"I know what you're going to say! And I don't want to!"

By now a few people around us had their eyes on us, since we were being quite loud. I shut my eyes for a few seconds. I didn't get how he could ask something like that so freely. Sure, I'd enjoyed the kiss. But a blowjob was completely different.

No one had seen my privates in years, not even my own family. Whenever we were at the beach I'd wrap a towel around my waist before changing into swimwear, whilst the others would flaunt their ding-dongs in broad daylight.

And yet a small part of me wanted to say yes. I sort of wanted to know what it felt like. I'd probably have to have my eyes shut the whole time, because the thought of someone's mouth around my dick was definitely very weird to me.

"What if it goes wrong, and he dumps me? I've been so happy these past two months, I can't bear to be without him!"

"If he really loves you, then he won't care. He'll understand that you're inexperienced."

He groaned. "But I don't want him to think that! I wanna surprise him for once."

"You can surprise him and yourself by doing it for the first time on him and seeing that you're actually not bad at it."

"Luke. You know I need to try something out before doing it for real."

Ouch. So everything we did together wasn't for real?

"Sure, but that doesn't mean I like the idea of you sucking on my dick."

One person around us gasped. Calum facepalmed, picked up my unfinished drink, stood up and dragged me out the café. "Luke, you said that so loudly!" he whispered harshly once we were outside.

"Well, sorry."

He scrunched up his nose and sighed. "Okay, if you're really that uncomfortable with it then it's fine. I'll ask Michael."

"W-wait. Fine. But this is really where it stops, okay?"

He pulled me in for a hug, as if knowing that mentioning Michael would make me say yes. I slapped his arm that was around my neck but inside, I was smiling.

***

Lol at Luke not wanting him to do it to Michael XD 

This is the end of my mega update just so you know... I'll update again soon :)

But yeah! You guys want a character ask?

If I get enough questions I'll do one, so just comment them after their names:

Luke

Calum

Ashton

Michael

Lloyd

Vote+comment for virtual 5sos curtains

Kimmy xx