Twenty-Eight

So sorry about how late this is! I overslept this morning and only found time to update not :( Don't kill me pls

Chapter 28

We found our spot on the beach and sat down on the rocks in each other's arms. It was almost pitch black and had been half an hour since Calum had come out of the break up, so he was still sobbing gently, my hands tightly holding onto him. I didn't want to let him go, ever.

"Lukey... did you know?"

I hushed him, my hand idly wandering through his soft mass of hair. "Yeah, I was furious when I found out. You're probably mad that I didn't tell you, right?"

He shook his head, to my surprise. "No, I know you did it to protect me. Thanks, Luke."

"What are friends for?" I laughed. He started tracing circles on my bicep, gazing with concentration.

A few more minutes passed where all we could hear was the constant lull of waves crashing gently onto the sand and rocks below. "Hey Luke. Why are you asexual?"

Knowing that I didn't have much time left with him, I took a deep breath and began. "You know Lloyd?" He nodded, and I continued. "When I was ten, I had this crush on him. He was six years older than me and really sick minded, but I didn't know till it was too late. One day after school, I kissed him and we went back to his since his siblings and parents were out. Now, remember that I was a young boy going through puberty – I was full of testosterone and no thanks to Jack and Ben who used to tell me about their sex lives, I wanted to try it myself."

Our eyes met, a small speck of white in each from the moon. "So you've already lost your virginity?" he mumbled, somewhat amused.

"No... no we didn't get that far. So, I mentioned him being sick minded, and I mean it. He got drunk a lot as a teen so the more time we spent together, the more I had to help him recover from hangovers, and clean up his vomit. I was okay doing that... but one time, he kissed me in the middle of being sick, and that put me off kissing so bad. I can still remember the sour taste he left in my mouth when the contents of that night's dinner were shoved down my throat. I was sick multiple times that evening."

"That sounds awful... no wonder you hate kissing. I can't believe that bastard would do such a thing..." He tensed up next to me, but I squeezed his arm to tell him I was okay.

"He didn't stop there, actually."

His eyes widened. "What?! What more could he do to traumatise a ten year old?"

"I was eleven by that point, but whatever. He also had these really weird fetishes and liked to test them out on me. I won't go into detail but a lot of them included shit and pissing."

He stood up. "No, Luke, stop. I can't listen to this anymore."

"Listen, Calum-"

"Where is he?" he asked in a panicky voice. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down to eye level.

"I said, listen. I haven't finished." He huffed and shut his eyes. "He was a dick, and I acknowledge that. I also acknowledge that he's grown up now. He apologised to me earlier, and even helped me escape to go to your match."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He's changed. I mean, his actions were undoubtedly unacceptable and forced me to stay away from relationships and all that... but he also taught me that I still had the power to love inside me." My heart beat quickened at this point, knowing that my confession was about to come out. All I had to do was open my mouth. Calum's lips curved upwards and his eyes crinkled. I was ready.

"Of course you can still love, Lukey."

Say that again.

"Lukey."

Wait what... "Why did you repeat my name?"

"You told me to say it again."

"No I didn't..."

He chuckled and pulled me in for a hug. "You idiot." I must've said what I thought then. I wondered how many times that had happened? He then pressed his lips on mine, completely taking me by shock.

"What-"

"Let me kiss you. I've just broken up and I need someone to kiss."

My heart turned cold.

Once again, I was only here for Calum to satisfy his need for Ashton.

I pushed him away with a glare. "I'm not being your rebound."

"I didn't mean that, what the heck?"

"You did. I know you still have feelings for Ashton. Don't play with me, Cal..."

"What do you mean, play with what?"

"With my feelings!" I let out, immediately covering up my mouth when I heard what I'd said.

"Your... feelings?" he asked, one eyebrow perked upwards.

I looked away, scrunching up my face. How did I let that slip? How? "Forget it, I'm going home," I muttered, standing up and beginning to walk away – but my head was turned by a forceful hand that spun me around, and he kissed me again. Without hesitation I put my arms around his waist and smiled into the kiss, moving along with his rhythm and closing my eyes to enjoy the moment. Who cared if it was just for Ashton? Not me, not right now I didn't.

I just wanted to kiss him so badly.

There was no way I could be asexual anymore. Thanks to Calum, I'd gotten rid of that label and was back to being who I was supposed to be. Luke Hemmings. Nothing more, nothing less. Just Luke. Or Lukey, as Calum liked to put it.

After a good five minutes of solid rough kissing, he stopped, pressing our foreheads together.

"What... what do we call this, Lukey?" he whispered huskily. I stared at his eyes, admiring their beauty.

"I don't know. But there is something I do know for sure now."

"What's that?"

"I'm not asexual anymore."

***

wow okay XD 

now before anyone decides to attack me, I know sexuality isn't necessarily a choice, but this is for the sake of cake and fanfiction. Besides, in this story Luke taught himself to avoid relationships out of fear and disgust from his experience with Lloyd. Just thought that needed to be cleared up.

Also, I didn't write about Lloyd's kinks in full because I imagined them to be pretty disgusting and I'm sure you guys don't want to read about them... tbh I think the vomiting in Luke's mouth was enough!

Thanks for reading :) two chapters left!

Vote+comment for dedication/virtual 5sos photo frame

Kimmy xx