Character Q&A

I got a couple of questions so I thought I might just throw this in :) Take a break from the story!

Luke

Q: Hi Luke. Gonna ask you some questions from your fans, is that okay?

I guess? I don't seem to have a choice but go ahead :)

Q: When are you going to accept that your feelings for Calum are REAL?!

They aren't... I'm getting rid of them as we speak. I shouldn't like him, he's with someone else and anyway, I'm asexual...

Q: why ARE you asexual?

Something happened a while back. You know Lloyd right? He, er, did some things that I wasn't okay with and I guess... I guess it scared me off.

Q: U want [Calum] to suck u off don't u?

No! Of course I dont! I'm just helping him out, you know what he's like...!

Q: are you really not gonna try and get calum?

I'm not, because I don't believe in having multiple relationships unlike a certain someone *cough* Ashton *cough*. I just want him to be happy... I guess. I'd make an awful boyfriend, anyway.

Q: Okay, thanks Luke :)

You're welcome?

Calum

Q: CALUM I have come forth to ask you some questions from your fans!

Oh cool... go on then.

Q: Do you like Luke?

No...? Well, I've always had a small crush on him. He's hot, you know? I wouldn't mind dating him, but he's asexual and I get that.

Q: how do you feel about luke being asexual?

Indifferent, if I'm honest. It's his choice and there's nothing I can do to change his mind, so yeah. I'm pretty sure he's been asexual his whole life, right? 

Q: Is there anything ELSE that u want to try w/luke

Not really... *winks* Ahem well I don't know, depends how far Ashton and I get in our relationship...! Damn I sound awkward right now. The answer is no... I think.

Q: why are you asking luke stuff like this?! do you have some kind of feelings for him that are more than friendship (don't you dare lie!)?

Kinda, but right now I'm only asking him because I genuinely want his help, I erm... promise... He's cute and all but I know he doesn't like dating. Trust me, I've seen him turn down all those girls!

Q: Thanks Cal, you're awesome :)

Aw thanks! You're awesome too. 

Ashton

Q: Heeey Ashton. Here to ask you some questions.

Oh nice. Hi, I'm Ashton, I'm in a band called - oh wait wrong story XD I PLAY FOOTBALL

Q: Who do you like more, Calum or Michael?

Ooh hard one. Gotta say Michael, I mean have you seen  his cute ball of fluff on his head? He's really cute and cuddly too. Calum's cool but I dunno he seems kinda desperate, like he's the type to follow me around and stuff. Besides... I know Luke ;)

Q: Cake shipper or nah?

Cake all the way! I think they're really good for each other, I'm just waiting for Luke to snap out of it.

Q: since when have you been polyamorous?

Erm, probably since the start of high school? Basically, when I started dating people. It's kinda fun.

Q: i thought you like mikey, so why are you dating cal?

It's fun :) And, Calum's fun to hang out with sometimes. Michael's more my relief, if you know what I mean?

Q: Thank you very much, you can go back to kicking that ball around now!

Mikey's balls? Yeeeeah okay ;)

Michael

Q: Michael Gordon Clifford I have some questions for you! Oh and some pizza

Yay! Pizzaaaaa (michael wants another slice)

Q: Do you want Ashton to break up with Calum? Or are you okay with him dating him?

I mean, it doesn't really bother me but I do kinda want Ash to myself. I'm not polyamorous, that's why... they can date, as long as I get my fair share of Ashton at night ;)

Q: no questions for you because you're a cute lil kitten, just stay that way okay?

*miaows* k :)

Q: My kitten I love u v much stay perfect x what's stuck in ur head right now song wise?

Why does everyone keep calling me a kitten (not that I mind) but hmmm I gotta say, Slipnot's Psychosocial is pretty much ALWAYS stuck in my head so that's my answer!

Q: do you really don't feel bad while watching cashton?

Yeah, I'm good because they haven't even had sex yet, whilst I on the other hand, get it on a regular basis ;)

Q: Thank you my little kitten, go back to eating your pizza now

*miaows again* teehee

Lloyd

Q: Hi... LLOYD... answer some questions?

Hello to you too, creator. Yeah sure. Hurry up though, I'm an adult with a social life.

Q: Can you leave plz

Errrr only if my creator lets me. Trust me, I don't want to be stuck in this mess anyway... these teenagers, they're way too hormonal.

Q: How's ur mum? Jks what did you do to luke that made him this way u btch

okAY hold up, I'm not a btch I am a Bitch with a capital B, okay? Back to the question. I was a pretty messed up teen and I had a lot of fantasies, and he was the closest I could find to a human experiment so I did it on him. #sorrynotsorry and btw my mum's good.

Q: why were you mean to luke?

I wasn't MEAN I was just a bit crazy. He liked me, I took advantage of that. Again, #sorrynotsorry because he liked it. Well, I think he did, anyway.

Q: why are you such a perv and what do you want from luke now?

I'm not a perv...! *ahem* and I just want to tease him. Like the good old days, you know? Back when he didn't protest every time I tried something on him. Maybe he's changed... he's asexual now, but I'm pretty sure if I tried something on him now, he'd still like it ;)

Q: OKAY it's time for you to scoot along, goodbye now! Hope I never see you again!

Hey that's rude, and fine I'm leaving. *kicks* I'm leaving!!

***

Hope you guys liked that! Thank you all so so much for 300 reads!! I'd love it if you guys could share this with fellow cake shippers and add it to your libraries n stuff :) I love you all very much, and thank you for supporting this story!

Thanks to everyone for submitting your questions, if you have any more then just comment them on the last chapter before the end of this week :)

Leave a vote+comment for virtual 5sos houseplants (bc Phil)

Kimmy xx