Nineteen

Chapter 19

I hadn't been 'hard' for a very long time.

There was a misconception that asexual people didn't masturbate – many did, but I didn't fall into that category. Not once had I wrapped my hand around my dick for reasons other than to go to the toilet.

Ben and Jack both found it extremely weird. I was kind of the estranged brother, who didn't have any sexual passion. Having said that, they didn't know why I was like this, nor did I want to tell them, so I just accepted their brotherly insults and moved on.

So when I felt myself tighten up at the touch of Calum's tongue, it was something I hadn't experienced. My hips thrusted forward like a reflex – the pleasure was indescribable, and the way he went so slowly and softly made my insides tingle with joy.

With slight hesitation, I took the pillow off and looked down.

Fuck, he looked sexy.

He was on all fours, his clothed ass sticking up into the air as his head went up and down on what now looked like a long rod. Was that really what I looked like? Even I was fascinated. In its flaccid form, my little guy wasn't that impressive, so when everyone else was talking about theirs being six inches or whatever, I'd feel bad – but now, I realised they were talking about their size when it was hard. A part of me (including my mouth) smiled when I understood this.

His hands worked on the areas his mouth couldn't reach, and all I could feel was my tip hitting the back of his throat repeatedly. Minutes later, I started getting this really strange feeling down below and in the midst of trying to figure out what was going to happen, I suddenly filled Calum's mouth with a ton of warm stuff.

Shit, I hadn't just pissed, had I?!

No, it didn't have that kind of consistency. It was thicker.

Once I'd completely stopped feeling high, he pulled away, gasping for air with a massive grin. "Holy fuck, Luke," he began. "You have a massive load!"

I on the other hand was shaking a bit. "What just happened?"

He grabbed some tissues from his bedside table and cleaned up his chin and the bed sheets with brief swipes.

"You just ejaculated, that's what. And by the way, I did not expect you to have such a big dick!"

I flushed red, looking away and wanting to put the pillow back over my head. "I didn't know either..."

"What, you haven't come before?"

I shook my head, gazing into his dazzling eyes. "Nope."

"You really are asexual, huh... So, how did I do? I'm guessing pretty great since I managed to make you come, but I need your opinion too."

It felt fucking amazing.

"Erm, yeah it was okay. Bit weird but I'll live."

He threw the tissues in the bin and laid down next to me. "Thanks for putting up with me, Lukey," he thanked, pressing a light kiss on my forehead and sending butterflies (or hornets) spinning in my stomach. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

~

The next morning, we woke up hugging each other like last time, and once again he'd left a damp pool of saliva on my torso. This time, though, I didn't move. I looked down at his sleeping expression and watched him for over twenty minutes – the way his eyebrows furrowed slightly every now and then, the way his chest rose and fell. Eventually, he stirred too and I greeted him with a small tight-lipped smile.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

He groaned, burrowing his head further into my chest. "Mmm... how long have you been awake?" he croaked. Another thing I loved about Calum was his sexy morning voice... I'd never really noticed it before but now that everything was changing, these small things suddenly began to matter.

"Not long."

"What's the time?"

"Ten. We should probably be heading to Mikey's in about an hour or so, what do you think?"

He nodded, closing his eyes again. "Okay, but I'm sleeping for a bit longer..." Wrapping his arms around me tighter, I smiled and closed mine too.

I was falling in love and I didn't know what to do about it.

~

Michael and Ashton met us on the beach with their presents and a massive picnic basket with everything we needed to a barbecue. Multiple families and couples were already scattered on the massive bay, as the sun up high in the sky, ready to share its glory.

"Guys! Over here!" they shouted, waving. Calum ran over first, hugging Ashton tightly, resulting in me having to look away. I should've been very happy for him. But I couldn't be.

After eating, Calum asked me to go swimming with him since the other two wanted to sunbathe for a bit. We headed out where the surfers were paddling (it wasn't windy enough to actually surf) and hurried into the water, splashing each other with salty water and forcing each other's heads to go underwater. We swam out so far that the beach became a strip of yellow with black dots for people, and floated for a while.

Calum got tired and hungry, so we decided to head to the beach cafe. I'd gotten relatively burnt and my skin was hurting so I told him to meet me there, as I needed to pick up some after-sun cream from Ashton first. I jogged over to our small base and didn't expect Michael and Ashton to be eating each other's faces out.

"What the..."

They opened their eyes, saw me, and pulled away briskly. Michael pouted, rubbing his lips against themselves. "Sorry that you had to see that..." Ashton apologised, not daring to look me in the eye.

"What if Calum had been with me?" I yelled, picking up the cream from his bag, then sighing. "You two need to either tell Calum what's going on, or stop doing all this behind his back."

They looked down in embarrassment whilst I ran over to the café, full of frustration.

***

:) First bit of (kind of) smut in the story! Wonder if there will be more? I don't know yet :D

I want to know... who else do you guys ship besides cake? 

And I'm starting dedications on this story too! First goes to: cakeisbae5sos for always voting and commenting awesome stuff! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it XD

Vote+comment for 1) chance at dedication and 2) virtual 5sos printer ink (everything comes out as 5sos XD)

Hope you're all doing good!

Kimmy xx