Camping: Myles

Your POV
"Ugh!" you complain while riding in a van with the crew. "Why did you drag me along to this?"
"You lost a bet," Myles replies. "Remember?"
"Whatever!" you say with your arms crossed.
You were going camping with Kalin, Jake, Cam, and Myles for the weekend. You lost a bet with Myles, claiming that he couldn't beat you in the Chubby Bunny Challenge. If he won, you had to go camping with them. If you won, the guys had to do whatever you commanded them for a whole day. You lost clearly.

On this long a** road trip, there were a couple of problems. Actually, there were a lot of problems. Kalin kept thumping you in the back of the head, Myles was trying to sing when he really should be sticking to rapping, Cam kept taking pictures with the flash on and it blinded you, and Jake kept playing horrible music.
"Who the f*ck decided to give Jake the AUX?" you ask.
"Jake," Kalin, Cam, and Myles said in unison.
"Why?" Jake said. "You don't like my music?"
"No," you reply bluntly.
"Oh, I'm sorry you feel that way," Jake says sarcastically while turning up the music slowly to maximum volume. You grab your earbuds and turned up your music as loud as you could.
This should work for the rest of the trip.

Two hours later...
"Y/N WAKE YO LAZY A** UP!" Cam shouts in your ear. You reach behind your seat, yank his shirt, and look him dead in his eye.
"Yell in my ear again and you will not come back to The Bay alive," you threaten. "Got it?!"
"O-O-Okay," he stammers. You let go of his shirt and climb out the car. Jake, Kalin, and Myles were already unloading the van and setting up the camp.
"Is there any service out here?" you question when you realize that your phone was buffering.
"No dum dum," Kalin says.
"Excuse me?"
"We're in the great outdoors," Jake says. "You really think you're gonna see a wifi tower in the middle of nowhere?"
"I-In the middle of n-nowhere?" you squeaked.
"Yeah," Myles says.
"You people!" you exclaim angrily. "How are we supposed to signal for help?!"
"We have a flare dumba**," Cam says coming up from behind you.
"We're in the middle of a drought dumba**," you retort. "A flare will most likely cause a damn forest fire and we'll be in the heart of it."
"Quit being such a scaredy cat, y/n," Kalin says.
"Yeah," Jake says. "We'll be fine."

After setting up camp, you got bored. There wasn't much to do but talk to the idiots that you rode with.
"Sh!t!" Kalin said aloud.
"What's wrong?" you ask dully.
"We only brought three tents."
"Okay?"
"And I'm not sharing."
"I'm not either."
You glare at each other and explode into a stream of arguments.
"I'm the only girl with you on this damn expedition and I need my privacy and beauty sleep!" you argue.
"I sleep in the same house every day with them!"
"I don't give a f*ck! That's your fault!"

"What's wrong?" Myles asks coming up to us.
"You guys only brought three tents," you explain.
"Okay?"
"And I'm not sharing!" Kalin and you say simultaneously.
"I will end you, Kalin!" you swear.
"Please!" Kalin exclaims. "I'm getting that tent all to myself!"
"Try me b!tch!"
"Both of you calm down!" Myles snaps. "We're gonna let y/n have the tent to herself."
"What?!" Kalin exclaims.
"Yes!" you exclaim in triumph.
Kalin stomps away and you do your victory dance.
"Now let's go get some food!" Myles says happily.
"From where?" you question furrowing your eyebrows.

Myles leads you to a small lake not too far off from your campsite.
"Uh..."
"We're going to fish for food," Myles says taking off his shirt.
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me." Your jaw dropped. "You might wanna close your mouth. You could catch flies."
"Oh thanks! I didn't know that!" you say sarcastically.
"You still wanna sleep by yourself?" Myles fires back.
"Tú shay."

You guys spent the next hour collecting fish for dinner.
"This is so nasty!" you exclaim.
"Not as disgusting as you staring at me," Myles says smirking.
"I wasn't staring at you. I was staring at your abs."
"Thanks for being honest."
"You're welcome," you say grinning.

You two walk back to camp where all the other guys were shirtless.
"Why are you guys doing this to me?!" you cry.
"Doing what?" Jake asked.
"This!" you exclaim. "Taking off your shirts! You know what? I'm going to go cool off in the tent."
"You go do that," Cam says.

A little while later, Myles came in the tent still shirtless.
"Why haven't you put on a shirt, yet?" you ask.
"Why haven't you gotten your panties out of a bunch, yet?" Myles asks tilting his head and grinning.
"My panties aren't in a bunch," you say bluntly.
"They won't be after I'm through with you," Myles says smirking at you.
"Is dinner almost ready?" you ask changing the subject.
"My dinner is right in front of me."
"That's not what I asked. We better go home because this great outdoors sh!t is messing with your he-"

🚨THIS GETS EXPLICIT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INNOCENCE🚨

Myles climbs on top of you and kisses you. You didn't kiss him back at first, but you eventually did. Myles starts sucking on your neck while he reached under your shirt. You let a small moan and Myles grins against your skin. Myles starts grinding on you as you guys start making out. His hands find their way to your shorts and he pulls them off. You peel off his shorts and he pulls off your shirt. Then, Myles leaves a trail of wet kisses down your body leading to your panties. He takes them off and smirks up at you. He puts his tongue inside you, causing you to moan louder and arch your back. You released in his mouth.

"You taste good," Myles comments.
"Leave me alone!" you respond laughing. "Is real dinner ready?"
"Almost," Myles says.
"Finally."
You put back on your clothes and Myles pulls you close to him from behind.
"Don't think this is over," he whispers in your ear. He leaves a lingering kiss on your neck before getting up and exiting the tent.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Edited 4/1/17

The editing has begun...

~Kayla😜♐️🦄