PYD*: Kalin

This is an explicit imagine. Don't say I didn't warn you.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your POV
I have had a long and rough day at work. I just wanted to go home and relax. I open the door and put my stuff down. I go upstairs to the bedroom to take a shower. I take my shower, put on my pajamas, put my hair up, and go downstairs. I was caught off guard when I saw Kalin sitting on the couch with nothing on but his boxers since he wasn't sitting there before.
"Kalin don't do that!" I say putting my hand over my heart.
"Don't do what?" he questioned. "Sit around in my underwear or watch TV?"
"Never mind," you say going to the kitchen to get something to eat. Suddenly, I felt arms wrapped around my waist and Kalin breathing on my neck.
"What do you want?" I ask laughing.
"You," Kalin whispers. I felt his little friend poking my butt. "I need you."
"You already have me, though," I say continuing to giggle. I love teasing him. It's fun.
"That's not what I mean," Kalin says spinning me around slowly. "Let me put you down."
"What do you mean?" I ask jumping up to sit on the table so I could see him better. I literally have to arch my back just to look up at him. I'm so short compared to him.

"You've been working so hard lately and you're stressed baby," he says. "You have grey hair."
"What?" I exclaim feeling my hair frantically.
"I'm just kidding," Kalin says laughing.
"I can't stand you!" I say playfully pushing him.
"Back to my main point," he continues,"you've been tired and frustrated and I haven't had it with you in a long time."
"Kalin," I begin. "It's been a month."
"You are lyying!" Kalin exclaims. "It's actually been five."
"Really?" I squeak. Kalin face palms. "Damn."
"All I'm saying is that you Netflix and Chill with me," Kalin says.
"Which one?"
"Did you not listen to a word I just said?"
"I listened," I said casually.
"So you understand right?"
"Nope," I say grinning.

We stared at each other for at least a minute. My stare read "This is fun." while Kalin's read "I might just kill you right now." After staring at each other, he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately yet vigorously. I kissed back with the same amount of force. He pushes me up further on the table and climbs on top of me. We start taking each other's clothes off and Kalin didn't waste another moment before pounding himself inside of me. This dude might get a fingernail stuck in his back by the time we're through.
"F*ck, Kalin," I moaned.
"Wrong name!" Kalin scolded.
"D-Daddy," I gasped.
"That's right," Kalin says smirking. "Scream my name baby. I want everyone to know you're mine and mine only."
"DADDY!" I scream as loud as I can and repeat.

"Daddy," I pant. "I'm gonna-"
"Me too baby," Kalin pants.
A few more hard thrusts and we released. I sit up and attempt to put back on my clothes back on.
"What do you think you're doing?" Kalin asked.
"I'm putting back on my clothes," I say in a "duh" tone.
"No you're not," Kalin scolds. "We're not done yet." I look at him sideways...literally.
"I'm giving you rounds baby," he says lifting me off the table. I was still naked and so was he.
"But Kalin," I whine.
"No buts!" he scold. "Unless that 'but' I'm hitting is yours from behind."

Kalin carries me to the living room and lies me on the couch on my stomach.
"Round Two!" Kalin yells and jumps on me. He starts hitting it from the back and I scream in pain and pleasure.
"We f*ckin on everything tonight!" Kalin screams. We finish off Round Two and do Rounds 3-5 in the bathroom, on the coffee table, and the bedroom. Just had to save the best for last.

"Kalin," I croak during the last round. I screamed literally everything out of me.
"Almost there," Kalin gasps. "Stay with me."
"I'm trying," I breathe.
"Don't try. Do."
We gave everything we had and didn't hold back a thing. Kalin and I finally finish and we lie side by side in bed.
"You might wanna call your boss," Kalin says out of the blue.
"Why?"
"Because you ain't going to work tomorrow."
"Why?"
"Can you feel anything below your waist?"
"No."
"Well then you're not going! You probably can't even walk."
"But Kalin I-"
"Pwease?" he said with a baby voice and a pouty face.
"Fine!" I say giving in.
"Yay!" Kalin says hugging me. I put my head on his chest and felt myself slowly drifting to sleep. Kalin stroked my hair until I was finally out.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Them eyes😍👀 if u don't know wtf PYD stands for by now...u know what lemme stop😂

I'm posting three imagines as of right now since I owe you guys big time. This is my second imagine update and I'll post the third one when I look over it one more time for errors

~Kayla😜♐️🦄