OUTLAWS*: Cam

Warning: very intense and some drugs involved

Your POV
"I got the stuff," Cam says to me when he gets in the car.
"Lemme see," I say peeking inside the bag.
Cam opens the bag and there's a ton of cash in it. Hundreds upon hundreds of dollars filled it up.
"We should survive the rest of our lives off this," Cam says. "All that weed selling really paid off."
"Literally," I said. "That's my boy."
Cam and I share a slimy kiss before throwing the money in the backseat. Cam starts the ignition and we drive off to Kalin's house. Once we get there, we walk into a cloud of smoke and music filled the air.
"Aye!" Tyler exclaims coming up to us. "How were the sales?"
"Insane," Cam replies. "We got a ton of cash."
"We're splitting that, you know?" Tyler says.
"I'm not a dumba**, Tyler," Cam says rolling his eyes. "Where's Kalin?"
Tyler takes in some marijuana and blows the smoke out slowly.
"He's upstairs f*cking some b!tch and getting high," Tyler replies.
"Is Skate here?" I ask.
"You know his a** is here," Tyler says.
"I'm right here!" Skate called out. "The Jacks and Sammy are here as well."
"It's a real party then," I say.

Cam and I walk into the kitchen to grab a drink.
"Let's see what you got," Sammy says as the others gather around the table.
"Pass the grass first dipsh!t," Cam said. Sammy does what he's told.
"Ty!" Skate calls out. "Get Kalin's stupid a** down here now!"
"Gotcha," Tyler calls back and heads upstairs to retrieve him.
"Let's see what we have here," Jack G says dumping the money on the table.
"Whoa," everyone says in amazement.
"How much is it?" Jack J asked.
"It's gotta be at least ten grand," Skate comments.
"It's way more than that," Sammy says. "It's gotta be fifty or more."
"Either way we're still splitting this sh!t," Cam says.

"I got him," Tyler says returning with a shirtless, high Kalin.
"Sup," Kalin says. "Man that b!tch upstairs is a freak bro."
"Well she's gotta go cuz we gotta count the dough," Tyler says sternly.
"I'll get her out," Skate says going upstairs.
"Damn y/n," Kalin says sitting down. "Have you always looked that good? Cam is a real lucky guy."
"Out out out!" Skate says pushing the girl Kalin just f*cked out the door. He slams the door shut and joins us again in the kitchen.
"Everyone take a handful and count your stack," Cam demands. "We'll add it all up afterwards."

Everyone grabs their share and starts counting.
"Twenty," Cam says. Everyone else says "twenty" as well.
"That's a hundred grand," I say aloud. "Each of us keep our share."
"Damn we're rich as f*ck," JJ says.
"You got that right!" Gilinsky says in agreement.
"Cam you the best!" Tyler says.
"I know I am," Cam says sassily and we all laugh.

After everyone collects their money, Cam and I head home. I drove because Cam was a bit too high to be driving. Once we get home, Cam went to go clean up and I changed into some sweatpants and a tank top. Cam came out the bathroom looking sexy as f*ck. He still had a little bit of water on him, but I'm not complaining.
"Wanna watch TV?" I ask casually.
"No," he responds.
"Huhma?"
"Come here you!"

He lifts me up off the bed and starts kissing me roughly. I kiss back and it turned into a level ten make out session. We fall back into bed with me on top. Cam takes off my tank top and throws it on the floor. I take off his shirt and throw it beside mine. We resumed to kissing and Cam's tongue slides into my mouth. He flips us and I run my hands through his hair. Cam rips off my shorts and I rip off his. We roll around in the bed from side to side while tearing each other's clothes off. Cam parted from my lips and started kissing my mid-section, leaving hickeys all around my belly button. He comes back up slowly and starts sucking on both my nipples. I moan in pain and pleasure. He puts on a condom and went back to kissing my lips. He slides himself into me slowly to make sure I'm comfortable. He immediately went faster and I start screaming his name.
"You like that?" he whispers seductively in my ear.
"Yes," I gasped. This guy has no idea what he does to me. We kept going and my freshly did nails kept digging deeper and deeper into Cam's back.