SIDE TO SIDE*: Cam

Another Ariana song based imagine
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your POV
I woke up wrapped in Cam's arms. Last night got pretty heated. The good kind of heated, though. We went out to the club, had a few drinks, went back to his place, and got a little freaky. Actually, we got extremely freaky.

My phone vibrates and I reach over to pick it up. I read it to see that it was my best friend calling.
"Hello?" I say groggily.
"Hey girl," y/f/n responds happily.
"Wassup?"
"Not much," she says. "You wanna hang out today?"
"Can't," I respond. "I'm-"
"Don't tell me," she says cutting in. "You're with...him."
"Yup," I say sitting up on the bed.
"Oh my gosh, y/n!" Y/F/N exclaims. "He's crazy! He's a bad boy!"
"He's my bad boy, though," I say.
"You disgust me," y/f/n says in a French accent. "Did you not heed my warnings or hear of his reputation with girls?"
"You know I don't listen for sh!t," I say laughing a bit.
"Clearly," she says bluntly. Cam starts groaning beside me.
"I gotta blast," I say. "Love you."
"Love you too girl."
"Bye!"

I hang up and put my phone back on the nightstand. Cam snatches me down and wraps his arms back around me.
"Where's my favorite person going?" Cam asks in a husky voice while kissing my neck.
"Nowhere," I respond. "I was just talking to someone on the phone."
"Who?"
"My friend."
"Friends say 'Love you' to each other?"
"Girl friends do."
"Oh."

I get out of his grip to put on my underwear and his sweatshirt. It was long on me, but nice. I began to rock from side to side since I could barely walk to save my life. I waddle back towards the bed.
"Why are you walking like that?" Cam asks me getting up.
"Well maybe because you hit it too hard last night," I reply with my arms crossed.
"Eh maybe," he responds smirking. Everyone (and by everyone, I mean my weird a** friends) says Cam is nothing but a f*ckboy but he seems alright to me. I really like him, too. I don't listen to what anyone else says. I want to find out stuff for myself and f*ck everybody else. I'm not going to make stupid decisions, though.

Cam puts on some clothes, but remains shirtless. He picks me up bridal style and carries me downstairs. We sit on the floor and watch TV for a while. Soon, I feel little Cam struggling to break free. Cam lets out a heavy sigh.
"Is someone frustrated?" I ask in a baby voice.
"Yes," Cam mumbles.
I turn around facing him and sit in his lap.
"Aww poor baby," I say making a pouty face. I still felt little Cam trying to come out of hiding.
"You love teasing me, don't you?" Cam asks with a straight face.
"Yes," I say grinning and nodding. Cam bites his bottom lip, which was a big turn on, and I lean in to kiss him. The kiss quickly turned into a make out session, which lead to the bedroom and landed us right where we were last night all over again.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lord help me
For I have a filthy mind

~Kayla😜♐️🦄