Prank: Cam

Your POV
"You got the camera ready?" Connor asked as I'm getting mine set.
"Yeah," I said. Connor starts to record me as I'm setting up.
"Sup y'all!" I said in a low voice. "So Cam is still asleep and we got our prank for him set up."
"So we so slicked the whole floor in cooking spray," Connor says filming the floor.
"And we got these key lime pies but instead of whip cream, we put shaving cream on them," I say holding the pies.
"So he's gonna come down the stairs and we're gonna smash the pies in his face and he's gonna fall and get up," Connor says moving the camera around.
"Then we're going to kick him as he's standing and he's gonna slide across the floor," I continue. "After that, he'll hit the wall, which has syrup on it, and he'll fall on this pile of glue."
"Then we're gonna turn on the fan," Connor says pointing the camera to the ceiling, "and confetti is gonna fall and stick on him."
"He's gonna be showering for the next five months," I say to the camera.
"Now let's get in position," Connor says pointing the camera towards him.

We take our cameras and hide them. We position ourselves behind the staircase and waited about five minutes for Cam to come down. I hear the stairs creak and Cam yawning.
"Connor?" he calls out. "Y/N?"
"Now!" Connor whispers.
We pop out from behind the staircase and smash the pies in Cam's face.
"AAAAHHH!" he screams. "MY EYES!"
He slips and falls backwards. He gets up and I give him a little kick as he falls face first on the ground.
"I CAN'T SEE!" Cam cries. He keeps sliding and eventually hits the wall with the syrup on it. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" He steps back horrified and falls in the big glue puddle. "WHY IS THE FLOOR SO GOOEY?!"
Connor and I were holding in our laughter as Cam stands up.
"I'll do the honors," I say and hit the fan. The confetti comes falling down and a good majority of it stuck to Cam. Cam screams really loud out of anger. Connor and I couldn't contain it any longer and died out laughing to the point where we couldn't breathe and our stomachs hurt.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU TWO!" Cam yells out.
"The joy of having roommates," Connor laughs.
"ARRRGH!" Cam shouts running at full speed towards us.
"Run!" I tell Connor. I grab the camera and Connor and I sprint out the house through the back. We hop the fence and keep going. We hear Cam's distant yelling coming from the house. We couldn't make out the words, but it was okay.
"We better spend the night with Jake," Connor suggests. "He might kill us in our sleep."
"Luckily we keep clothes over there in situations like this," I reply.
"I can't wait to show this footage to the rest of the squad. They're going to die."
"You think we should post it?"
Connor thought for a moment.
"We should wait," he comments. "Give it about a week or two. The fans will understand."
"Yeah," I say.

***
"You guys are going to hell," Jake says after looking at the video.
"At least it's once a month we do this and not every week," I say. "Cam would have killed us so long ago."
"No kidding," Jake laughs.
"It's been a long day," Connor yawns. "I'm gonna hit the hay."
"Same," I agree rising up from the floor. "Night you two."
"Goodnight y/n," they said in unison. With that, I was off to bed.

Cam's POV
Conner and y/n have gone to far this time. I should prank them back. Yes! I'll get things that they absolutely hate and put reminders all over their room. Oh boy this is going to be good.

Next morning
I got Kalin and Myles to come over early in the morning to help me out with my prank. Since y/n hates clowns, I'm going to have Myles be a clown and hide under her bed and put balloons in her room. Connor hates snakes, so I'm having Kalin making hissing noises in his room while I hide rubber snakes in there.
"Get in positions!" I command Kalin and Myles. "They'll be home any minute!"
They go to their places and I lie on the couch looking as casual as possible. The front door opens not too long after and it's none other than Connor and y/n.
"Hey," y/n says nervously.
"Hey," I reply.
"You alright?" Connor asks.
"I'm groovy," I say deadpanned.
"Tired?" Y/N asks.
"Yup."
"Alright." Connor comments and heads upstairs towards his room and y/n to hers.
Three, two, one.

I hear both y/n and Connor scream at the exact same time.
"CLOWN!" Y/N screams.
"SNAKES!" Connor yells.
"HELP!" they cry out.
I lie there smirking at my success. Connor comes out his room and runs down the stairs like a little b!tch. Y/N was still screaming from her room.
"Cam...snakes...in...room," Connor heaved.
"Get off of me!" Y/N screams. She eventually runs out her room with Myles chasing her.
"I just want to play with you!" Myles says in a clown voice.
"Nu uh clown guy!" Y/N says hiding behind Connor.

I start laughing really hard and Connor and y/n look at me all confused.
"It's a prank!" I laugh. I point in Myles' direction. "That's Myles."
"Hi," Myles says in his normal voice.
"Those snakes were fake Connor," I tell him. "Kalin was making hissing sounds."
"WHAT?!" Connor and y/n yell.
Kalin comes in and gives Myles and I a high five.
"Now we're even."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Demonic little children. Don't try this at home😂

~Kayla😜♐️🦄