I'm Coming Home: Cam

Your POV
I miss the boys. They've been gone on tour for three months now. I miss Cam the most, though. It is our two year anniversary today and he hasn't been responding to any of my texts or calls for the past two days. I'm starting to worry. I need him home.

"Has he texted you back yet?" Y/F/N asked me while we were out eating.
"No," I reply.
"He'll come around."
"I hope."
"Hey! Can I hang at your place for a while?"
"Sure."
We drive back to my house, blasting music all the way there. Once we get there, Y/F/N whips out her phone and starts recording me.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Savoring the moment," she responds.
"Of me opening my door?"
"You know how weird I am."
"True."

I open the door and Tyler has his camera in my face, blocking the doorway.
"Hey! Hey! Hey!" I exclaim. "What's going-"
"SURPRISE!" I heard three voices say.

I look over Tyler's shoulder and see Myles, Jake, and Kalin popped up from behind the couch. I run, jump over the couch, and tackle Kalin since he was the most muscular. We both fell on the floor, but Kalin broke my fall.
"Woah," Kalin said. "You missed us that much?"
"Duh!" I reply. "Where's Cam?"
"Right here," a voice said.
I look up and there stands Cam with a huge smile on his face. I stand up off the floor and start tearing up. I jump in his arms.
"I missed you so much," I muffled on his shoulder while he spun us around.
"I missed you too," he muffled back.
Tyler was right beside us, recording everything. Cam takes off his Chicago Bulls cap and winks at the camera before hiding our faces behind the hat and kissing me softly.

"This is so freaking cute!" Y/F/N squeals.
I roll my eyes and part from the kiss.
"How have you been?" Cam asks.
"Great," I reply,"now that I know your alive."
"I'll never die as long as you're here," he says before pecking my lips and putting me down.
"Corny," Kalin coughed.
"You ain't slick, Kalin," Cam said squinting his eyes at him and we all laugh.

Cam takes my hands into his.
"I love you, y/n," he begins."You make me the happiest person in the world because there is no one out there like you. You might be pissed at me sometimes, especially when I don't respond to your calls or messages..." I start giggling and everyone else laughs. That was too true. "...but I know it's because you care about me and my safety. So y/(full)/n..." he gets down on one knee and pulls a ring out his back pocket. Real smooth, Cam. "...will you be my Mrs. Fairfax?"
"YES!" I squeal.

He slides the ring on my finger and I jump in his arms again while kissing him.
"Now you guys can make videos and 'fax' machines together!" Y/F/N joked.
"Shut up," I say laughing. "Nobody does that anymore."
"That's what you say," Y/F/N replies and we all laugh again.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I thought this would be a cute idea😊 sorry it felt like an eternity since I've written my last imagine (cuz it kinda has been😂)

I'm remaking "Popular" in this book bc I just don't feel like doing it in my first book. I'm so lazy😂

Vote✔️ Comment💬 and stay in school🙂

~Kayla😜♐️🦄