3/30 Special

It's been a year since our lovely duo has broken off

It's been a year since our lovely duo has broken off. They have made great progress in their music careers going solo, although we miss having them together. Maybe they'll get back together, but if you read between the lines in the music, something went wrong. Think though, what would happen if they settled their differences? It's not going to happen right away, but just think about it. What would happen if you crossed paths with a bad ending, but yet good past...

Four years later...

Myles and Tia are married with a two year-old and one on the way. They are happy and living well. Myles is still making music and Tia became a model.
"Daddy!" Casey yells.
"What's up little man?" Myles says picking up Casey.
"I'm bored!" Casey whines.
"Why don't you play with your baby sister?"
"She's still in Mommy's tummy!" he whines again. "Mommy told me to stop hitting her."
"Aww," Myles says lifting him up to eye level. "It'll be okay."

"Hey babe!" Tia calls out. "Can you go to the store to get a few things for me?"
"Yeah sure," Myles calls back. He turns his attention back onto Casey. "You wanna come with me?"
"Yeeaah!" he cheers.
"Will you be okay by yourself, Tia?" Myles asks as Tia walks downstairs.
"I'll be fine," she says assuringly. "I know what to do if something happens."
"Okay," Myles says nodding.
Tia waddles over and pecks Myles lips.
"You worry too much," she teases.
"Just lookin' out for my family," Myles says blushing.
"You're so adorable," Tia coos playing with his cheek.
"Stop it," Myles chuckles. Tia pecks his cheek.
"I love you," she says.
"I love you too," Myles replies.
"Behave okay?" Tia says sternly while pointing at Casey.
"Okay Mommy," he says.
"Both of you," Tia says leading her finger to Myles.
"Okay," Myles laughs.
"I'm gonna let you go now. Bye!"
"Bye!" Casey says waving.
"Be back soon!" Myles says.

As for Kalin, he's still making music as well. He hasn't settled down with anyone yet. He's still looking for "The One." He lives in a studio apartment and he's living the dream. Life was pretty simple for him. He couldn't ask for more. He's going on tour soon and is really excited to set off his career going solo. He hopes to go international as well. He misses being on the road. He has thought about his time with Myles every now and then, but he put the past behind him and focused on the future. He was sitting in the studio working on another song currently.

"Ugh I'm stuck!" Kalin complains looking at the song he was writing in his notebook.
"Dude you need some inspiration," Jaxon said to him.
"Yeah man," Bari agreed.
"You always stuck," Jaxon comments.
"In a kodak," Bari mumbles and him and Jaxon start cracking up.
"Whatever," Kalin says.

After tinkering for a while on what to write, Kalin grew frustrated and took a break.
"I'm hungry," Kalin says randomly. "I'm going to get some brain food."
"What you gettin'?" Jaxon asked.
"Cereal," Kalin said. "Froot Loops to be exact."
"Same old Kalin," Bari laughs. "Just older."