Silence: Cam

A slight mixture of "Kidnap" and "Abuse" in vise versa (see first imagine book if you don't understand).

Your POV
I laid in bed crying my eyes out. I didn't want to be with Cam. I didn't even like him, but he came onto me and just claimed me. I have to obey his every command and whenever we go out, I have to pretend like I'm actually happy to be with him when I'm not. He punishes me when I drop any hint about the fact that I'm not happy out in the street. The punishment is pretty harsh. I'm getting punished again for the fifth time this week.

"Y/N!" he calls out. I snap my head up and go into hiding in the closet. I throw clothes over myself and made sure I was covered well enough so he couldn't see me at all. I heard the bedroom door open and covered my mouth to keep from making any sudden noises.
"Y/N!" he calls out again. "Don't make this harder for yourself."
I heard shuffling coming from the room.
"Y/N!" He was getting angry. "Where the hell are you? This is not a game of Hide n' Go Seek!" Now it is. "Get your a** in this room right now!"
Sh!t. I'm so f*cked once he finds me.

The closet door flies open and I stop breathing. I could see through a little hole in the clothes that he was searching for me on the floor. He gave up and closed the door. I heard the bedroom door open and then slam close. I let out a quiet sigh of relief and removed the clothes from me. I quietly open the door to make sure the coast was clear. Little did I know, Cam was standing right behind the door when I closed it.
"There you are!" he exclaims and tackles me onto the bed.
"Please don't punish me," I plead. "I didn't mean it. I was just joking around with them."
"Well we don't mean a lot of things in this world!" he scolds. "There are consequences for everything and you're about suffer one right now." He gets off me. "Don't move!"

He leaves the room and comes back two minutes later with duct tape and a blindfold. He ties the blindfold over my eyes and puts the tape over my mouth. He grabs my ankles and pulls me towards the foot of the bed. I felt the bed sink and a pair of hands under my armpits. Cam pulled me up into his lap with my back to him.
"You're going to pay," he growls. I whimper into the tape. His hand trailed down the side of my stomach to my shorts. His hand slides down into my shorts and into my underwear. His fingers moved over my best friend and he inserted two fingers. He begins sucking on my neck while I start to moan. My moans were muted by the tape.

He started going faster and faster and I couldn't do anything about it until he said otherwise. My eyes began to water and I tried to suck them the tears, but the tears won.
"Don't you dare cry!" Cam snaps. "You brought this upon yourself. You're getting what you deserve."
With each saying, he shoves his fingers further and further inside me and I wince in pain. Why did this have to happen to me?

Myles' POV
I knocked on Cam's door and he didn't answer. I knocked on it again and he still didn't answer. I knew he was home so I don't why he's not answering. I took out a spare key he gave me and opened the door quietly. His house was a hot mess. Doors were opened and the furniture was out of place. I step over couch cushions and knocked over tables and tiptoe upstairs. I heard noises coming from his bedroom and I tiptoe towards his room. I put my ear on the door.
"Don't you dare cry!" he says. "You brought this upon yourself. You're getting what you deserve."
I didn't know who he was talking to or what he was doing, but it didn't sound good.

I crack his door open. Cam had y/n pinned to the bed and she was blindfolded with tape covering her mouth. She was shirtless and so was he. Cam was sucking on her neck and y/n was trying to scream, but the tape kept her from doing so.
"If you f*ck up again," Cam scolds. "I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a week."
Does he do this all the time to her? I know he's crazy, but not this crazy.

I swing the door open and his head snaps in my direction.
"Cam what are you doing?!" I say angrily.
"Myles?"
Y/N head butts him and tries to run towards me with her blindfold on. I go towards her and embrace her into a hug. She rips off the tape and takes the blindfold off. She hugs me tight and starts to cry. I grab her shirt and push her out the door. We sprint downstairs and out the house. I heard Cam calling out after us, but we kept going. Once we were out of sight of him, we slowed to a walk and hid in a nearby bush.
"Are you okay?" I ask her.
"Yeah," she replies. "Thanks."
"Anytime," I say.

I look over at her and he has a hickey on her neck and on her chest. I saw that she didn't have any shoes on. I take off mine and give them to her.
"Myles you don't-"
"Yes I do," I say interrupting her. "Take them."
She's hesitant, but she takes the shoes and slides them on her feet. I also take off my jacket and wrap it around her.
"Thanks," she says quietly.
"You're welcome," I say putting my arm around her. We come out of the bush and began walking to Kalin's house since it was right up the street.

"Does he do that to you all the time?" I ask y/n.
"Not really, but this is the fifth time this week," y/n confesses.
"I'm so sorry," I say hugging her.
"It's fine."
"No it's not. I don't want you to be miserable and see you get tortured like that."
"Okay."
"You can stay at Kalin's for a while. He'll take care of you."
"Okay," she says in understanding. "Thanks Myles for saving me."
"Anything for you," I reply as we continue on our journey to Kalin's place.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm just going crazy with the updating😂

~Kayla😜♐️🦄